NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I've been thinking about that beautiful DLC setup ever since I saw the photo. Part of what I've decided is that the price is not surprising in a way. Too much for me, but I think I understand why.

Dicodes has alway seemed to work opposite from most vape companies. They don't start from a price point and then design. They research the best possible way to make things, and the price gets set after they've decided materials and methods. I have the impression that svoemesto works in much the same way. Just like everything in the world, decisions involve consequences.

I've seen so many failures with coatings and finishes. I am positive that Dicodes chose one that they were certain would be top quality over time. Quality is usually not the cheapest option, so that results in something out of my reach. I will envy those who are able to grab one of these sets.

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
That looks amazing with the kayfun dlc too.

On another note - can anyone replicate this setting? I finally got my batteries in, charged them up and I see this on temp control.

The ss316 is cut off on the right. Is that typical?

b26882352ec240a86b9dd58f8b4c55e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfmeat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Central WI
That looks amazing with the kayfun dlc too.

On another note - can anyone replicate this setting? I finally got my batteries in, charged them up and I see this on temp control.

The ss316 is cut off on the right. Is that typical?

b26882352ec240a86b9dd58f8b4c55e3.jpg

My Dani Box 21700 does that as well.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
WHY??? It's not like I don't answer to ANYTHING. Including, stuff like "Buck tooth big nose four eyes," which was my brother's "name" for me during the middle school years. I mean, I didn't LIKE answering to it but at least we were TALKING. LOL.

That is also a lot harder to type,

Sincerely,

Na na nana nana na nana nanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
WHY??? It's not like I don't answer to ANYTHING. Including, stuff like "Buck tooth big nose four eyes," which was my brother's "name" for me during the middle school years. I mean, I didn't LIKE answering to it but at least we were TALKING. LOL.

That is also a lot harder to type,

Sincerely,

Na na nana nana na nana nanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Wolfmeat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Central WI
So... Who’s the Daddy?!?

LOLz

I'm in love with the with the Dani Box 21700. As an RDL vaper I think it is the perfect form factor for size, weight, power and battery life. The Dani 25 could be a contender but it weighs 26 g more and the extra length makes it less convenient.

The Dani 32.5 is just a beast. At 320 g it weighs a full 183 g more than the Dani Box 21700 which weighs 133 g. That's over double the weight! And it still uses the same battery and has the same power output as the Dani Box 21700. Heck, a couple of them with German atty's mounted could be used for light fitness workouts.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
No surprise that CdV has almost immediately sold out of their first lot of the DLC Dani. I thought the price might scare people away, but apparently it wasn't that many. The combo DLC has yet to go on sale - that will be interesting to watch also.

An edit: I just realized I'd never heard if these were to be a limited run or simply an addition to the line.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm done buying dicodes I have DEESE set up and one more dank 21700 I think I am ah, good. I would also like to note the lack of blur on this photo for me it's pretty good. I'm doing just FINE and I don't need the special dicodes holy goodness their lesser offerings are totally special. I would call them the best ALL around man, really.

Precio and dicdes.jpg

Anna

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
I'm done buying dicodes I have DEESE set up and one more dank 21700 I think I am ah, good. I would also like to note the lack of blur on this photo for me it's pretty good. I'm doing just FINE and I don't need the special dicodes holy goodness their lesser offerings are totally special. I would call them the best ALL around man, really.

View attachment 882615
Anna

Those are KFL new editions? How are they? I have the kfl+, the kayfun5, and the kayfun prime. The prime hits the spot for me as the others are iffy with temp control and the ease of use for refilling is amazing. However been tempted to get the new one too. Do you have any of the other svoemesto products?

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
Those are KFL new editions? How are they? I have the kfl+, the kayfun5, and the kayfun prime. The prime hits the spot for me as the others are iffy with temp control and the ease of use for refilling is amazing. However been tempted to get the new one too. Do you have any of the other svoemesto products?

I’m quoting myself for the heck of it. I just saw that there is a new mod coming from lost vape. Looks like a rerun of the paranormal. It’s called the Centaurus. Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread