NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
15497294546961623295166612216047.jpg

This is how the order arrived, the (good quality) toffee sweet and the device pouch were complimentary ...

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Record shipping from CDV, ordered Monday, received today, I got my blue mini I've wanted for a while now, and as now have 2 dana boxes, got the charging station too :)

View attachment 797211

Do you have change inserts with your various Dani Boxes? If so, is that difficult process?

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Do you have change inserts with your various Dani Boxes? If so, is that difficult process?

Yes do have to change the inserts, but really easy to do, they just click in and out, easier and quicker than changing the battery out for sure.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Is this strange place a candy shop or a vape emporium, also how good is the candy? 8 bucks seems like a lot for candy and I don't tend to use coffee mugs much. LOL.

Anna
    It was very nice toffee. Sort of like a Sugar Daddy or Baby (do those still exist?) if they were good. But you can get a lot more than four mugs' worth (a 5.5 pound bag) for $29.95 on Amazon. Free shipping, too.

Take that, Creme de Vape!

Last edited:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Waco, TX
    Is this strange place a candy shop or a vape emporium, also how good is the candy? 8 bucks seems like a lot for candy and I don't tend to use coffee mugs much. LOL.

Anna

I wanted the mug more than anything, but the candy is good too.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Waco, TX
    It was very nice toffee. Sort of like a Sugar Daddy or Baby (do those still exist?) if they were good. But you can get a lot more than four mugs' worth (a 5.5 pound bag) for $29.95 on Amazon. Free shipping, too.

Take that, Creme de Vape!

Please know I did not read this message. I do not need more candy. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread