NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
IMG_3096.jpg

I was sure I was done stocking up but then thought how all my mods were 18650 or 18350. So I got the Dani Box 21700 and for good measure a Dovpo Odin Mini dna, which also accepts a single 21700.

I was surprised how much I liked the feel of the Odin Mini in my hand. Very good ergonomics. And I think it's a good look with the DLC kayfun Lite 2019. With the gunmetal finish of the mod, a black atomizer or a SS atomizer both look good. Given the price difference, I find it hard to believe that I can't tell which I like more. I guess in the end I am a Dicodes man though.

I actually like the feel of the Dani Box 21700 in my hand a little more than the Dani Box Mini. When I hold the 21700, it feels like it means business a little more. Although I like the screen on the Mini more. Maybe as i get older/blinder I'll appreciate the 21700 screen (if the mods last that long).

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Wake up in here !
Re-opening this as I have a question.

I just got my mini out to use again and I am seeing that when I put in a new fresh battery that the battery picture thing does not show it as a fully charged battery. Normal ?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Did you go into the menu and read the voltage on any of the batteries that you used? Also, is your charger undercharging? That’s not necessarily a bad thing: better for battery life.

No, didn't do that.
Know the route for that ?
Charger could be undercharging,,,I would never know as my mods are mostly mechs.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
No, didn't do that.
Know the route for that ?
Charger could be undercharging,,,I would never know as my mods are mostly mechs.

Click into the menu (top power adjustment button) and click around to power. Let the display go off. Then click twice past power. That gets you to the battery voltage. Let us know how that goes.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Click into the menu (top power adjustment button) and click around to power. Let the display go off. Then click twice past power. That gets you to the battery voltage. Let us know how that goes.

I can't find anything mentioning battery

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Ub0 is the battery voltage reading.

Not sure why your display isn’t showing the batt as full. The mod is.

Maybe it's teaching me a lesson for not using it for a long time.
I'll have to keep an eye on it for a while.

Thankyoumuches !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread