NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecksbocks

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, i have a Dani Mini which is by far the best mod i have ever put my hands on. I also thought that the quest for the perfect mod was over. Minutes after i ordered a SBS mod från Ambition Mods ("Easy") i happened to get a glimpse on Dicodes SBS. I now i just can't get it out of my head.

I have a question, my Dani Mini sometimes collects dirt around the buttons so they get more or less stucked, and when that happens i just take the mod apart, which is really easy, and clean the mod the the buttons and it gets brand new again.

I noticed that the SBS has a different implemented button near the top of the mod. Does anyone know if the SBS is harder to clean than the Mini and the other dicodes with similar button layout?

Thanks!

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Hi, i have a Dani Mini which is by far the best mod i have ever put my hands on. I also thought that the quest for the perfect mod was over. Minutes after i ordered a SBS mod från Ambition Mods ("Easy") i happened to get a glimpse on Dicodes SBS. I now i just can't get it out of my head.

I have a question, my Dani Mini sometimes collects dirt around the buttons so they get more or less stucked, and when that happens i just take the mod apart, which is really easy, and clean the mod the the buttons and it gets brand new again.

I noticed that the SBS has a different implemented button near the top of the mod. Does anyone know if the SBS is harder to clean than the Mini and the other dicodes with similar button layout?

Thanks!
Just toss it in the Dishwasher...It's a Dicodes, it'll be alright.

• Agree
Reactions: ecksbocks

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015

Thanks!

Nope, from my understanding there isn't an easy way to clean it. Had to send my back two days after receiving it due to my tank deciding to dump about 10 ml of juice into it. From my research, there are some pieces that needs some soldering too. It's a shame cause the mini, and 21700 is a breeze to crack open, clean, switch out the body piece, etc etc etc. I will say that both my mini, and 21700 don't have an issue with sticky buttons. My Dani 25 is another story.

ecksbocks

Mar 20, 2019
Nope, from my understanding there isn't an easy way to clean it. Had to send my back two days after receiving it due to my tank deciding to dump about 10 ml of juice into it. From my research, there are some pieces that needs some soldering too. It's a shame cause the mini, and 21700 is a breeze to crack open, clean, switch out the body piece, etc etc etc. I will say that both my mini, and 21700 don't have an issue with sticky buttons. My Dani 25 is another story.
Thank you sir. I can’t afford it right now anyway. Also i feel that the sbs i less compelling compared to the models that is easy to open to clean. I have no other mods that have the buttons stucked so i think that sbs button layout was a bad move from Dicodes.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
:bday:
0130191726_Burst01.jpg
:bday:

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
I am curious what people's long term plans are with their Dicodes mods with the shipping bans in the US coming soon? Is anyone trying to stock up for 20 or more years of regular Dicodes use? What does that look like to you if so? Or are you going to wait and see if you can still get Dicodes mods/parts going forward?

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Hopefully there will somehow be a way, just found out one of my new Minis doesn't work in Temp Control with under 2 months of use, works in Power Mode thankfully.
Works better than my Mini that burnt out after 2 years of everyday use.
That only leaves me with 1 new spare.
I can't handle shipping it to Germany, what a chore.
:danger:We'll know soon enough...:danger:

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hopefully there will somehow be a way, just found out one of my new Minis doesn't work in Temp Control with under 2 months of use, works in Power Mode thankfully.
Works better than my Mini that burnt out after 2 years of everyday use.
That only leaves me with 1 new spare.
I can't handle shipping it to Germany, what a chore.
:danger:We'll know soon enough...:danger:

I shipped one back a year ago and now I have another mini that doesn't work. I'll bite the bullet and ship that one back and see what happens. Just found out our son-in-law (ex-military) gets a 70% discount at Fedex. I'll have him mail it back.

Last time I mailed one back Fedex and UPS were both a little over $100 ... USPS was $30. I chose USPS and it worked out OK. But USPS has been so bad delivering packages lately, I'm very hesitant to use them this time.

Last edited:

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
Them thieves at "Dicodes USA" are at it again, they sent me an email the other day saying "they had devices in stock". Please don't fall for their scam.

The real question is.....What product, and how long was it out of stock for? lol DicodesUSA is the worse!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread