New single coil rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, i'm searching for a New single coil rda, i'll use it on a dotsquonk 100w. I have already dotRDA and a blank (asmodus).
I need flavours, vapor and aerial.
I'm from France so sorry if there's translation errors.
Thanks
Hi and welcome,
What do you like about your current RDAs?
What don't you like?
What type of coils do you build? What materials?
What nicotine strength do you use?
What is your budget?
Will you be buying online or locally?
Are you an MTL or DTL vaper?

Google translate fail = "aerial"

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I used the on a squonk mod si if there is oversquonk issues...
I have only found one, that even I, can't oversquonk; MantaV2 RDA.
Basically, if the deck does not drain completely and I can't drown the coil without making a mess, I give that RDA the boot.

YMMV
Cheers
I

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
So you like loose airflow... airy. Full DL... not restricted. RDAs for squonking will have BF (bottom feed) after name.
I don't know much about RDAs (especially for squonk mods)... just wanted to help with translation. Many people here with good advice for you.
"Aerial" is like an antenna that is up in the air. Not making fun... just want to say welcome.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
I use only single coils attys and build with rayon, titanium wire, and 3.5mm ID coils. I like excellent flavor with an open but slightly restricted draw, no leaks, and unlikely to oversquonk. The atty that has replaced 15-20 other single coils squonkers for me is the Haku Riviera. This is top notch. And there is an excellent SXK clone. Enjoy

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    B2k
    KRMA
    Venna
    Elder Dragon
    Reload S
    Nudge 22
    Recurve
    Vauban (heard the clone has issues)
    GR1

All of these are solid options for a flavorful, well built RDA.

Agree completely - I've tried all of them, except the GR1, nudge 22 and reload S, but the year is young. The Vauban clone (vapeasy) only comes with 1 of each airflow insert, instead of 2 of each.

Add to the list, the Mass Mods Axial rda. Awesome flavour, huge well, and pretty much leak proof when squonked. Airflow can go from restricted lung to full direct lung

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    The Vauban clone (vapeasy) only comes with 1 of each airflow insert, instead of 2 of each.
    Yeah, that is the issue with it. Other than that, the rest of that RDA is solid. Great flavor, supports a wide range of builds very well, easy to build deck. If they included all the proper accessories with the clone, I would highly recommend it. When the clone was released I accidentally ordered 2 instead of the one I intended. That was definitely, as the late great Mr. Bob Ross would put it, a happy accident.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread