New single coil rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
The coil capture method isn't too clever on the Entheon/Haedon @Blitzdonlife, I've snapped one and fractured the other on mine. But apart from that it's a good rda.

Was thinking I may contact an Engineering company so that I can retrofit it with a better solution and bring it back into service.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Yeah, that is the issue with it. Other than that, the rest of that RDA is solid. Great flavor, supports a wide range of builds very well, easy to build deck. If they included all the proper accessories with the clone, I would highly recommend it. When the clone was released I accidentally ordered 2 instead of the one I intended. That was definitely, as the late great Mr. Bob Ross would put it, a happy accident.

Best thing to do with it IMO. I'm going to order a second soon, so I can actually try it out properly. The machining on the Vapeasy is superb.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    The coil capture method isn't too clever on the Entheon/Haedon @Blitzdonlife, I've snapped one and fractured the other on mine. But apart from that it's a good RDA.

Was thinking I may contact an Engineering company so that I can retrofit it with a better solution and bring it back into service.
    I haven't broken mine, but I've only had it 6 or 7 months now. I'll be careful not to torque down the post screws, thanks for the tip.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    @Chino778 check out the Atmizoo Creek single coil RDA. There are several stores in France that carry it. It fits everything you are looking for. Creek's are my number one RDA.
    IMG_0039cr.jpg

My dotSquonk ^^^ from @saddlehorse blues - you two are the best! Thx. :wub:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I personally like the Elder Dragon quite a bit and then the axial the original one by mass mods and unicorn. It's probably my new favorite lol since you're not the United States I don't know if they ship it there but it might be worth paying the shipping because it's selling for $10 at Arkansas Eliquid and it is easily worth $40 it's made beautifully, comes with a squonk pin, comes in a nice little felt bag and has all the bits and Bobs you would expect including a beauty ring

Reactions: stols001

rangers21

Nov 20, 2018
    USA
    The Nio is supposed to be a really good single coil RDA. We just got ours in and I'm loading one up today to give it a try. Although I don't squonk very often I will definitely try the Nio on on my dotsquonk.

Any thoughts on this? Been using an Elder Dragon but hear the Nio is pretty airy for it's size

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread