Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Still not cheap, but 1/2 price til gone...and it'll last F.O.R.E.V.E.R.
You could get a Reo P67... I'll see what else I can think of.
small-p67set.jpg

23 pages for the second read..

Ok Squonkererville...just discovered a crack at the fire button on my nudge..seems it's a common thing so our relationship has come to a sudden end. Heck I didn't even notice the crack until I saw a video..

Can anyone list a particular squonk with these details?

Accepts 24mm atty

Has curved corners like Pico or pulsar (I think)--NO SQUARE BOXES

side squonk not front squonk

Made of metal not wood, plastic or 3d

Prefer non regulated/screen..protected is ok or not..

Front fire button not top fire button

1 18650 battery not 2

Any help with this unicorn will be greatly appreciated!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Not that many metal!

Dotsquonk is a LITTLE curvy...
It comes with an 18650 adapter, but might grab a 20700 too - nice run time!
bluedot1.jpg

Ok Squonkererville...just discovered a crack at the fire button on my nudge..seems it's a common thing so our relationship has come to a sudden end. Heck I didn't even notice the crack until I saw a video..

Accepts 24mm atty

1 18650 battery not 2

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
View attachment 835689
I remember looking at those a few years ago before I ever tried squonking. I will definitely keep them in mind- huge thank you

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
View attachment 835689
I see Super X mention/implies barely using 22mm atty..how bad is the overhang with a 24mm atty? Also what color is yours..hammered?

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
hmm... 24 pages tempt me to give this a go.
Background. MTL here who enjoys dripping on a Magma (lol doubt anyone still uses that) more than any tank I tried so far. But getting tired of the ritual.
looking for recommendations for a mod that
- has tc that works well (heavily leaning to a dna with replay, but any board that does tc well is fine)
- easy and not messy to fill and swap bottles. I like to vape 2 or 3 juices in a day
- all around well built squonker
hope to see many suggestions to start

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Well, it might be waterproof to 1 meter, but what about internal juice leaks? It looks like the juice flows through two 90 degree angles to reach the 510, and the center of the horizontal portion is split with some sorta connection there for wen you take off the juice module. This may, or may not, be a matter of a squonk resistant to the outside elements, but have risks on the inside. I'd wait for more info before jumping into this as a lifeboat.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Accepts 24mm atty

1 18650 battery not 2

It's Funny, but about the only Squonker I can think of that checks All of those Boxes is what we just touched on... The Wismec Luxotic Surface 80w.

It's a Regulated Mod. But you can run it in Bypass Mode.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That one is "Hammertone". Tumbled is like raw aluminum...kind of a dull finish, but some people love it.

The mod is exactly 24mm thick. 22 or 24 will block the door from sliding UP - but it slides down, so that's no big deal, lol.

SuperX may have been talking about the original Reo GRAND, that had a raised platform, something like 20mm square - that looks a little funny with a 24mm rda on it! The P67 has a flat top.
24mmwide-1.jpg

I see Super X mention/implies barely using 22mm atty..how bad is the overhang with a 24mm atty? Also what color is yours..hammered?

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
That one is "Hammertone". Tumbled is like raw aluminum...kind of a dull finish, but some people love it.

The mod is exactly 24mm thick. 22 or 24 will block the door from sliding UP - but it slides down, so that's no big deal, lol.

SuperX may have been talking about the original Reo GRAND, that had a raised platform, something like 20mm square - that looks a little funny with a 24mm rda on it! The P67 has a flat top. View attachment 835743
I want the tumbled,, I don't mind if the door wont wont up as long as it slides down. - thank you so much!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
It's Funny, but about the only Squonker I can think of that checks All of those Boxes is what we just touched on... The Wismec Luxotic Surface 80w.

It's a Regulated Mod. But you can run it in Bypass Mode.
That one was on my short list for awhile,, the reason I don't want a chip is because I don't want a dead mod in the future. - I do like chip/regulated mods,,,but trying to get myself to simplicity

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That one was on my short list for awhile,, the reason I don't want a chip is because I don't want a dead mod in the future. - I do like chip/regulated mods,,,but trying to get myself to simplicity

I'm with you.

There just Isn't much that can Go Wrong on a Mech that can't be Fixed with Simple, Off-the-Shelf, parts that can be found in Most Hardware Stores.

I prefer Regulated Squonkers. But have 3 or 4 Mech Squonkers as fall backs if Everything goes south market-wise.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016

Accepts 24mm atty

1 18650 battery not 2

Thank you & congrats guys! :banana::banana::rickroll:

1 unicorn has been found & ordered with both style of doors, in the flat tumbled version so I can get engraving or carving done later

I figured I can now pif away pretty much most of my gear & have 2 dif tube mech mods, a Pico, Asmodus Colossal, Nikola Medea for mods & the unicorn Reo P67

Now I need to sort out 20-25 attys! ( Yes I still hate the Bellus,, not a fan of Silverplay either)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Congratulations!
I think I've seen a couple people POLISH the tumbled, too...if ya get bored, and want shiny. :)
Thank you & congrats guys! :banana::banana::rickroll:

1 unicorn has been found & ordered with both style of doors, in the flat tumbled version so I can get engraving or carving done later

I figured I can now pif away pretty much most of my gear & have 2 dif tube mech mods, a Pico, Asmodus Colossal, Nikola Medea for mods & the unicorn Reo P67

Now I need to sort out 20-25 attys! ( Yes I still hate the Bellus,, not a fan of Silverplay either)

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations!
I think I've seen a couple people POLISH the tumbled, too...if ya get bored, and want shiny. :)
Yes, I will be doing that for sure! Pretty much everything I own is gray , silver usually polished. I painted a 72 Cutlass gray with heavy metallic once,,, just bought a new car in charcoal gray.

My wardrobe is all gray,white, seafoam green & black,. No other colors-sure makes getting dressed & laundry easy

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Crippled Omni 4 chip, proprietary juice cup, the pump button works great but the edges of it are a little sharp.
Included RDA in the kit is JUNK.

B2K is a better choice. ;)
revenant-delta-b2k-jpg.784945

With your talent, you should be teaching graduate school courses in matchy matchy. That blue looks like you used Pantone swatches to make sure it was a perfect color.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Don't know if ya all resolved this or not as I am a couple pages in the rear view...

The Wismec luxotic surface squonker uses the Avatar chipset ... so it will never work w/AF. And no USB. "Arctic Fox supports a certain type of board (Nuvoton based)." ---> from a previous thread discussion here-a-bouts ---> Variable voltage squonk <--- see the discussion between Charlie and Punk In Drublic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread