NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Anybody received there and posted a review? Anybody use these with a bottom feeder yet? If so, which one?

And Florida movvveeee?? I thought it was just Bruce, I didn't realize shipping and everything moved with him. Hrmm. That's good news (for me anyway). -Magnus

Don't forget, now we Floridians get to pay Sales Tax ugh LOL but if I get the items a day quicker I'll translate the tax to faster shipping option :)

Angler

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Ausable River
BB, if these baby's are good enough for Cos, MX and AG, they're good enough for me!!! Will be placing an order when they're back in stock, then another round when the new UFS top shorty top cap is available...

That was exactly what I was thinking! If those three are going for it I had to give them a try. I had to order two! I'm glad I stumbled on to this thread by accident otherwise I would have had to wait also. The price is right too. I am very anxious to try these out.

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
hey Bruce, have you tried either of these in a UFS yet? I assume if used with the UFS we'd want the normal (non-bottom feeder) one otherwise we'd have no juice control. It looked like the normal ones had the normal 510 side holes, but wasn't sure if the bottom cap was sealed or not.

Regardless, I picked up 3 of the 1.5's to try out in my UFS, even though my iatty will arrive tomorrow:)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
[FONT="] The Silo AMG Hybrid 510 (distinguished by the GOLD bottom), is designed to work with all non bottom feeder MODS. The stainless steel mesh area is increased over regular atomizers to hold more e-juice, and the bridge has been removed to get the e-juice to where it needs to be. The Silo AMG Hybrid is the Drippers answer you’ve been waiting for.[/FONT]

These (Gold Bottom) will also work with bottom feeder mods, but they don't have the slots in the base of the casing. :)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I'm not sure how many drops to drip, I've only used it on a feeder. I fed the bottom with a couple of bottle pushes & dropped 4 drops in the top. I gave it a few minutes to absorb, & dripped another drop or two in the top. It did the trick. Just like a new 306, it's better to get it overly wet on the first use, & let it sit, so it can fully absorb the juice. :)

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Mine arrived today, am vaping it now .. love it!!! I ordered the 2.0 ohm bottom feeder ones, no matter how much I push my juice bottle it doesnt flood the atty, guess it drains the excess away .. it's a perfect vape .. FANTASTIC!!!

And yes, I also would like to know how to clean these .. I usually clean my atty's in a sonic cleaner with Everclear in it, then blow them out and do a few quick dry burns. Will these hybrids survive a dry burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread