NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I had a lot of trouble using atty's with a bottom feeder. I guess I'm spastic. Do you think these atty's will help dummies like me learn to uses atty's more effectively?

One of the other great things about the bottom feeder hybrid is that it's a no brainer, I have tried to flood my atty and with the hybrid it doesnt happen, it drains any excess juice back into the bottle and leaves just the right amount in the atty .. it's really amazing how it does that. Every vape I've had on it all afternoon and tonight has been perfect, no gurgling, no extra juice, just a perfect vape everytime. So happy I got this hybrid, it's great IMHO.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
I just ordered 4 of the 1.5's......we'll see.

Like Stash said perfect vape everytime..can't flood it...consistent plumes full of awesome flavor...:)
just remember to keep it wet...and prime it with juice before using it...feed from bottom..drip 3-4 drops
let it sit...drip 2 more drops and fire....it will need feeding a lot til broken in like any other 306..
you'll love it SS..:2cool:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
:lol: zip bags work too;-)

I am so relieved to hear some good reports on the reos. A few bad ones must have gotten through QQ. It happens. So now I am extra excited to get mine.

They were bagged! LOL!

Ok, I'm peculiar (in case no one had noticed that) but I'm not sure what "HH" attys means. I think there is a lot of confusion over these new attys, so names are somewhat important right now. Clue me in?

Like you, stashbldr, I really do like the new Hybrid atty, and your description is "spot on" (said with my best Gordon Ramsay speech).

I would love to know more about the V Mod...

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
my first one just died. it only last me for 14 hours. not too happy!

I'm sorry to hear you lost one quickly. I'm sure we've all had an atty die prematurely. I've had duds from Cisco, Ikenvape, Joye, SLB, & Bauway. I used one of the Hybrid Prototypes for a month, before I popped it doing a dry burn.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
They were bagged! LOL!

Ok, I'm peculiar (in case no one had noticed that) but I'm not sure what "HH" attys means. I think there is a lot of confusion over these new attys, so names are somewhat important right now. Clue me in?

Like you, stashbldr, I really do like the new Hybrid atty, and your description is "spot on" (said with my best Gordon Ramsay speech).

I would love to know more about the V Mod...

I have a Vmod and I'll be happy to tell you about it as it is agreat little mod!
It has a pressure feed system that feeds perfectly every time...it uses a 4.5 ml bottle that screws into the reservoir..
You can use the cartos made for it, they have really good flavor and produce tons of vapor...or you can use the
bottom feeder hybrid attys...I've been using a 1.5 on it since yesterday and love it more than the cartos though both
work flawlessly...I should add I'm usually not a fan of 14500 mods but the vMod has changed my mind...Lol
Its a tiny powerhouse that I highly recommend...:)

Last edited:

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I have a Vmod and I'll be happy to tell you about it as it is agreat little mod!
It has a pressure feed system that feeds perfectly every time...it uses a 4.5 ml bottle that screws into the reservoir..
You can use the cartos made for it, they have really good flavor and produce tons of vapor...or you can use the
bottom feeder hybrid attys...I've been using a 1.5 on it since yesterday and love it more than the cartos though both
work flawlessly...I should add I'm usually not a fan of 14500 mods but the vMod has changed my mind...Lol
Its a tiny powerhouse that I highly recommend...:)

Looks like we're going to be twins again Violet!!! I ordered a V-Mod yesterday. I plan to give the cartomizer that comes with it a try but I didnt order any extras of those because I figure I'll only be using a COV bottom feeder hybrid on it.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Looks like we're going to be twins again Violet!!! I ordered a V-Mod yesterday. I plan to give the cartomizer that comes with it a try but I didnt order any extras of those because I figure I'll only be using a COV bottom feeder hybrid on it.

yay!...vMod twins!...Lol..be prepared its tiny and cute......the cartos are really good and really flavorful...but I prefer the COV 1.5 bf hybrid atty on it..:)

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
yay!...vMod twins!...Lol..be prepared its tiny and cute......the cartos are really good and really flavorful...but I prefer the COV 1.5 bf hybrid atty on it..:)

Yes that's why I decided to get it .. for it's size and because everyone who has gotten one so far says the vape on it is great. I love my Monkeyboxx mini's, the vape on them is fantastic regardless of what atty I use, so I didnt want to get a V-Mod unless the vape was going to be "as good". I was told, by "God" himself, that I wont be disappointed, so I ordered mine yesterday. And the V-Mod has a great coupon code right now that brings the price down to $60 and includes free shipping, use the word "fireworks" for the discount!

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
So you can only use the atty's they sell for this v mod?

You can also use the bottom feeder hybrid on the V-Mod, but it has to be the bottom feeder one .. which by the way is apparently made by Vapage in the first place. And of course you can use the cartomizers that come with the V-Mod and/or buy extras of those. But I plan to use the COV bottom feeder hybrid attys on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread