NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Only time I've had dry burn problems is on IKV atty's. But with other atty's I do dry burn them and they last and last, I've used my other atty's for months and they work just as good as new. But .. that said .. my IKV atty's hate a dry burn and they've always died a pretty quick death if I dry burn them :D

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Are these the so called "hh .357" atties?

No they are not. other threads on this Hybrid atty discuss them both.

People smarter than me may or may not say they are similar--- both have 306 & 510 components. This one has a "made for bottom feeders" version as well as "regular" out at the same time.

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i got mine this morning. using it on my Provari. its ok but i expected better. i get much better on a HV 3.5 510 atty.
but they are usable and decent but i just expected more i guess.

yeh i dont dry burn much. when i did i get that nasty taste which eventually goes away. i just keep them wet and blow them out at nite when i put them away. simple and quick. and my atties last a few months.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Like the lugnut and violet, I've been using the 2.0 bottom feeder for the last several hours. I have it on a Reo Mini (with a Ming drip tip) and all I can say is that it is one FANTASTIC vape. Vapor production like I haven't seen in quite a while. A smooth easy draw, and yes, a bit of a juice hog, but that's ok with me! I have already recommended these attys to friends on different threads.

Thumbs up:2cool:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Keep the usage updates coming... we've got some quick deaths, some poor performers, and a few good reports. Not enough of a sample size yet. :-/

Ricanrod, I assume that's warrantied so are you going to have it replaced or are you discouraged enough to just pass on them? -Magnus
Well , I sent Bruce an e-mail , this morning . Hoping he does right by me . Maybe , I just got a bad one , the few hits , I got , were pretty good . That was on a Reo Mini .

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I dunno, tierrataz, I can't put the Mini down. I've got 5 other PVs sitting here, and without thinking, I keep reaching for the one that is giving the best flavor and vapor... the Mini with the new BF Hybrid!

(Always think of you when sending juices out. Tape tape tape! :))

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
So glad to hear!!!! Some reonauti didn't like them and that is what they will top here, well plus the Vmod when I get it.

Oh you're going to love the vMod..taz..I have one..perfect feed system...and the cartos have the slots too so you can those or I really
like the 1.5 bottom feeder hybrid atty on mine....cute tiny mod, user friendly with great flavor and vapor..congrats on buying one!..:)

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
:lol: zip bags work too;-)

I am so relieved to hear some good reports on the reos. A few bad ones must have gotten through QQ. It happens. So now I am extra excited to get mine.

I dunno, tierrataz, I can't put the Mini down. I've got 5 other PVs sitting here, and without thinking, I keep reaching for the one that is giving the best flavor and vapor... the Mini with the new BF Hybrid!

(Always think of you when sending juices out. Tape tape tape! :))

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
TY VV. It was with that in mind that I ordered the HH attys. Made by the same company, so they should be a perfect marriage. I'm not fond of carto taste.

Oh you're going to love the vMod..taz..I have one..perfect feed system...and the cartos have the slots too so you can those or I really
like the 1.5 bottom feeder hybrid atty on mine....cute tiny mod, user friendly with great flavor and vapor..congrats on buying one!..:)

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
TY VV. It was with that in mind that I ordered the HH attys. Made by the same company, so they should be a perfect marriage. I'm not fond of carto taste.

you're welcome taz!...me too...:)...they are a perfect couple for sure..:laugh:...quick note..carto taste on vMod is not bleh like some...
flavor is actually good...but I still prefer the hybrid atty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread