NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
How about a tutorial on the proper way to use these. Mine will be here soon and some tips would nice.

first prime them with juice for the bottomfeeder hybrid atty feed from the bottom then drip 3-4 drops..let sit...then drip a couple more drops and fire...
keep them wet...for the first day or 2 you will need to feed often until broken in..
draw lightly on them...think of it as hybrid atty draw light like drinking water through a straw...regular 510 and 306 attys draws like drinking a milkshake through a straw..

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
just got my hybrids..threw one on my grand...dropped a few drips in it...fired it up and.....................................

it is awesome!!! so far so good...thanks Bruce..you are the man!!!:D....

so whats everyone using the top feeder attys on? would they work with the vapemate?

I want a Vapemate! They would be great with one!

the standard hybrid attys work on any mod regualr attys do...you can even bottom feed them except for on the Vmod (Vmod needs the bottom feeder hybrid)....:)

VV is correct...:)

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
I want a Vapemate! They would be great with one!

I can't stress how much I love my VapeMate on my Precise. It's a great unit. I added the tube mod to it but either way it works fantastic. And is much smaller than you first think when seeing it in pictures. -Magnus

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
first prime them with juice for the bottomfeeder hybrid atty feed from the bottom then drip 3-4 drops..let sit...then drip a couple more drops and fire...
keep them wet...for the first day or 2 you will need to feed often until broken in..
draw lightly on them...think of it as hybrid atty draw light like drinking water through a straw...regular 510 and 306 attys draws like drinking a milkshake through a straw..

Oh violetvoo... I kept reading and dripping and priming and feeding, and feeding and priming and dripping and reading, and now I've got "sauce hands" and my poor little Reo is covered in my favorite juice! I won't be burning this atty anytime soon.

Think I got carried away by your post! LOL!:blush:

Where is the alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread