NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I have another Reo Mini on the way and I ordered 4 of the Hybrid 1.5 bottom feed atty's. I'm hoping for a good experience with these. I've never had much success with atty's......especially on a bottom feed mod. I'm hoping for idiot proof vaping bliss.

I've used the bottom feeder hybrid on my mini Reo and on my mini Monkeyboxx too .. works great on both although my Monkeyboxxes have always hit harder than my mini Reo's. In fact I normally use a lower ohm atty on my mini Reo than I do on my MB, because the mini Reo hits a lighter (do not shoot the messenger).

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
VV, have you done a side by side comparison with these on the Vmod and any other BF w/catch cup. What, if any, differences?

yes I have a 1.5 bottom feeder hybrid on vMod and a 2.0 bottom feeder hybrid on mbvv and vv feeder Grip...the vMod has a pressure fed system so juice goes back
in reservoir. As far as flavor and vapor no difference the vMod is the first 14500 mod I've ever liked....its is a little powerhouse...I'm not a big 3.7v person either
but its changed my mind...the hybrid atty on it makes it one sweet little mod....:)

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
No shooting :lol: 14500 are pretty weak batteries IMO.

I've used the bottom feeder hybrid on my mini Reo and on my mini Monkeyboxx too .. works great on both although my Monkeyboxxes have always hit harder than my mini Reo's. In fact I normally use a lower ohm atty on my mini Reo than I do on my MB, because the mini Reo hits a lighter (do not shoot the messenger).

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
You give me hope VV. I have quickly become disenchanted w/14500s. They just don't sustain with my vaping style.

yes I have a 1.5 bottom feeder hybrid on vMod and a 2.0 bottom feeder hybrid on mbvv and vv feeder Grip...the vMod has a pressure fed system so juice goes back
in reservoir. As far as flavor and vapor no difference the vMod is the first 14500 mod I've ever liked....its is a little powerhouse...I'm not a big 3.7v person either
but its changed my mind...the hybrid atty on it makes it one sweet little mod....:)

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
You give me hope VV. I have quickly become disenchanted w/14500s. They just don't sustain with my vaping style.

mine either...hated them...hated 3.7v...got talked into giving the vMod a try....and wow even with the cartos its flavorful and puts out tons and tons of vapor..
the bf hybrid atty @ 1.5v just made it even better....I'm a chain vaper like you...always have a mod in my hand...the vMod is in my regular lineup...
its just a different draw need shorter draws for it to produce....same with the hybrids on other bottom feeders...

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida

Same with me .. the 2.0 is perfect on my Monkeyboxx .. but on my mini Reo the 2.0 is a little too weak. I didnt buy any of the BF 1.5's .. phooey, but as soon as Bruce gets restocked I'll get a few 1.5's to only use on my mini Reo's. The mini Monkeyboxx hits so big that sometimes even the 2.0 ohm is too much of a hit for that little bugger .. powerful little beast that my MB is ;-)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Same with me .. the 2.0 is perfect on my Monkeyboxx .. but on my mini Reo the 2.0 is a little too weak. I didnt buy any of the BF 1.5's .. phooey, but as soon as Bruce gets restocked I'll get a few 1.5's to only use on my mini Reo's. The mini Monkeyboxx hits so big that sometimes even the 2.0 ohm is too much of a hit for that little bugger .. powerful little beast that my MB is ;-)

I'm still loving the 2.0 on my Reo Mini. Can't put it down in fact! But thanks to your suggestion, Stash, I will prolly go for the 1.5 BF (not the Best Friend)... uh oh, that means another Ming drip tip. Hi Bruce, I'm Kat, your new BF (not the bottom feeder). ;)

vapure_ak

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
N.Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey VV and Stash, I will soon be in your group too...lol Guess that makes us tripplets:) I am waiting on my Vmod to come this week too Stash and I ordered on the same day so we may get it at the same time... I can't wait... I just hope that my batts get here in time too... I ordered them from COV along with another Hybird dripper, just wanted to see diff for myself. I am going to be sending my MB back for a tune up so I needed a bottom feeder to use and AG told me about the discount so I decided why not the Vmod at $60 bucks shipped and all the good things that are being said about it by you and AG I can't wait now to try it out... And I am so excited to try these Hybird Attys on that bad boy too:) I am enjoying my Hybird attys now on the MB and it is great... They are an awsome addition and advancement in the vaping industy... Keep heading in this direction Bruce cuz it is working out great, You Rock...

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Hey VV and Stash, I will soon be in your group too...lol Guess that makes us tripplets:) I am waiting on my Vmod to come this week too Stash and I ordered on the same day so we may get it at the same time... I can't wait... I just hope that my batts get here in time too... I ordered them from COV along with another Hybird dripper, just wanted to see diff for myself. I am going to be sending my MB back for a tune up so I needed a bottom feeder to use and AG told me about the discount so I decided why not the Vmod at $60 bucks shipped and all the good things that are being said about it by you and AG I can't wait now to try it out... And I am so excited to try these Hybird Attys on that bad boy too:) I am enjoying my Hybird attys now on the MB and it is great... They are an awsome addition and advancement in the vaping industy... Keep heading in this direction Bruce cuz it is working out great, You Rock...
yay!...Vmod triplets....I think you're going to love it!...I love mine...I've been using the 1.5 hybrid bf atty on it since Sat and its awesome!...:)

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Anyone else's USPS shipment from last week stuck in OPA LOCKA, FL 33054 from the 15th? I haven't had an update since the 15th and it was shipped on the 13th. My local USPS offices are usually pretty good about scanning packages. It doesn't look like I am getting my COV goodies any time soon.

I had a bunch of packages held in Jacksonville, FL last week. Give your local USPS a call and get the manager phone number at the last known location. If I hadn't been encouraged to check it, they would still be sitting in Jacksonville now. -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread