Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi. Drew.

I ordered some GC carts and HV on 9/24(Invoice# 0000002735).
But I didn't get a shipping notice.

Please let me know when I can get your products.

※ approval number of my debit card : 768100

Just sent you a pm...Tried calling but it goes to message and you rmailbox is full
Drew

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
Drew does not "overcharge" for shipping AND handling as I've gotten nice storage containers along with the order, not to mention an extra freebie that's always thrown in. In addition, ECF members have a coupon code to save 10% and free shipping on orders over $100. I think you'll find on this forum that at least 95% for everyone who's ordered from Drew are extremely happy with his quality, prices and customer support.

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Cocoa Puff,

Extremely poor taste!:-x 2 posts and you are bashing a supplier?:grr: I don't think anyone is twisting your arm to purchase from Drew. If you had the decency to do a search in his sub-forum you would have found at least 2 other threads explaining his shipping prices and the many happy customers, including myself, defending him.

I hope Drew doesn't delete your post so his customers can give you the bashing you so rightly deserve. I am going to sit back and watch.:pop:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Here is one of the shipping fee threads...
This thread may help shed some light on the $ 10.00 shipping Shipping= 10.00!
My question is if you are that new to ecig world how do you now that is high for shipping?
Drew honestly has the CHEAPEST prices around.. Angie and Drew take such good care of us there is NO reason to go ANYWHERE else.. many places charge 5.95 and 6.95 for priority shipping and many charge more.. you are talking 3.00 more for PERSONAL service from PEOPLE who CARE about you and NOT just your money and order.. you are talking about a guy who goes WAY out of his WAY to please and satisfy his customers.. who listen to them, take suggestions... work for hours upon hours on making the perfect juice, the perfect MOD.. making better juices, healthier ones made in the USA.. handwritten thank you's as a regular he know your likes and will throw a freebie in..and ON TOP OF ALL this there is always a very cool little freebie in the package tweezers, cool magnetic cards..boxes and much more!!!! :shock: No reason for me to anywhere else!
I welcome you to Nhaler and I do hope you decide to give Drew a chance.. the BEST around!!! You will not be sorry!!
There are vendors aplenty and you came to RIGHT place with THE BEST of PRICES first.. you cannot compare services or products!
dont forget the 10% off ENTIRE purchase and FREE shipping over 100.00 a blessing for Newbies =) saveinnj
Lori B!

Last edited:

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
A word on shipping:
I received my first order from Drew a while back. I think it is pretty darn easy to define $10.00...
$5.65 ($4.95 + $0.70) for Priority + Tracking which is how my package came to me.
$1.50 packaging materials - Hard plastic container, soft interior individual packing, etc.
$2.85 Order Handling - Processed and checked my items. Made sure my battery worked by testing it himself before packing it up, pulled the bottles of juice I ordered and packed them up. Then packed it all together, then packed that inside a hard container, then packed that inside a USPS shipping container, then labelled it and either had it picked up, or drove and dropped it off at the post office.

Total: $10.00 - and that was just tallying Handling to make it come out even.

So, anyone who thinks $10.00 is a little too high is not taking into account that there is a reason *why* Drew is cheaper and accesible than his competition for what his products are. He is actually showing where he is making up for his shipping and handling costs...

Whereas most vendors simply charge higher prices, and tack on a little extra so they can absorb the packaging and handling into the cost of the item. So all you ever see is the actual shipping cost from the shipping company. However, they are getting that money from you to cover their time, packaging, and handling costs believe you me.

Take care,
- Hap

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
A word on shipping:
I received my first order from Drew a while back. I think it is pretty darn easy to define $10.00...
$5.65 ($4.95 + $0.70) for Priority + Tracking which is how my package came to me.
$1.50 packaging materials - Hard plastic container, soft interior individual packing, etc.
$2.85 Order Handling - Processed and checked my items. Made sure my battery worked by testing it himself before packing it up, pulled the bottles of juice I ordered and packed them up. Then packed it all together, then packed that inside a hard container, then packed that inside a USPS shipping container, then labelled it and either had it picked up, or drove and dropped it off at the post office.

Total: $10.00 - and that was just tallying Handling to make it come out even.

So, anyone who thinks $10.00 is a little too high is not taking into account that there is a reason *why* Drew is cheaper and accesible than his competition for what his products are. He is actually showing where he is making up for his shipping and handling costs...

Whereas most vendors simply charge higher prices, and tack on a little extra so they can absorb the packaging and handling into the cost of the item. So all you ever see is the actual shipping cost from the shipping company. However, they are getting that money from you to cover their time, packaging, and handling costs believe you me.

Take care,
- Hap
Not only that, but other places with "free shipping" charge more per ITEM. By elimiating frivolous small orders, Drew is able to keep price lower overall.

Here are two recent orders I compared with nhaler vs another "free shipping" vendor (who I actually like and trust):

Attys
$9 vs. $10

Batteries
$11.50 vs. $15

Liquids
Custom USA made $0.60 per ML
vs. $0.67 per ml standard liquid

So compare these two orders:
1 starter kit (2 batteries, 2 attys, 5 carts, 1 charger, 2 6ml liquid samples)
5 spare attys
2 spare batteries
1 passthru
30ml HIGH VOLTAGE liquid
10% discount code
$131.85 from Nhaler.com
Over $100, so free shipping

1 starter kit (2 batteries, 2 attys, 5 carts, 1 charger, 1 pre-filled cart)
5 spare attys
2 spare batteries
1 passthru
30ml factory-made liquid
$156.93 from other trusted vendor
Free shipping

$25.08 LESS from nhaler.com!! Even without the 10% off it was $146.50 from nhaler.com.

So, no, you don't want to order a $6 sampler by itself and spend $10 shipping. So, place larger orders with Drew!!

Drew - maybe consider sending first-time customers a $10 coupon for their future order over $100? That way, they can confidently order a small sampler under $100, get hooked on your awesome liquids and get their $10 shipping charge back for that first smaller order? It'll probably get more people to try you out and pay for itself in followup orders. Just a thought!

Last edited:

Jgigs

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
I have a question about the high voltage juice. Can I / should I use this in a unmodified 510? Or should I just order the lung juice?

I've been using the high voltage juice on a standard 510 and I don't have any problems. Here's the difference that I've discovered, using both standard 24mg nuport vs high voltage 12mg nuport

Taste/flavor = same
vapor production = high voltage
throat hit = standard

It's a toss up. I've actually been mixing the two to give me 18mg and get best of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread