Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Good idea, Kristin.

There is one other vendor that throw's in a free 30ml bottle of liquid for first time buyers. Of course Drew throws in freebies anyway - maybe he should just advertise something like that so we can stop hearing all this nonsense about shipping costs!
Yeah, he always adds more than you'd expect - my last order was filled with thoughtful extras! But some people just don't care about tweezers and such - they are just trying to find a better liquid to try. Once he can get them to place that first order, they'll be hooked! :D

Maybe you should put that on the new site, Drew. "First time customers receive an additional $10 shipping rebate good on their next order over $100." (In addition to the free shipping and coupon code, of course.) That way, someone could order 10 samplers for $40, then they'll come back and order the full size bottles (you KNOW they will!) and have the $10 coupon.

Or, he could just waive the shipping fee for first time customers only. That's what I would probably do.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I have a question about your KR808D-1 to 510 adapter....I saw a video and there were two adapters needed to connect a cartomizer to a 510. Did I just misunderstand or is this a new adaptor?

So if I want to try a cartomizer on a 510 battery, is this all I would need?

I also read somewhere that the KR808D-1 battery was better than the 510, so if I tried this, would I really get a true picture of the KR/cartomizer set up?

I seem to have acquired so much stuff already, that I'd kind of like to try the cartomizer to be sure I like them before I start yet another collection.

Gonna have to get more tackle boxes if I keep this up. :p

feathersncream

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Northern VA
Yeah, he always adds more than you'd expect - my last order was filled with thoughtful extras! But some people just don't care about tweezers and such - they are just trying to find a better liquid to try. Once he can get them to place that first order, they'll be hooked! :D

Maybe you should put that on the new site, Drew. "First time customers receive an additional $10 shipping rebate good on their next order over $100." (In addition to the free shipping and coupon code, of course.) That way, someone could order 10 samplers for $40, then they'll come back and order the full size bottles (you KNOW they will!) and have the $10 coupon.

Or, he could just waive the shipping fee for first time customers only. That's what I would probably do.

I would have to agree with you - I went to his site filled my basket then got to the shipping and was like hell no... If I was already hooked that would be 1 thing but as a first time buyer No Way!!!

The top reason 1st time buyers never make it from starting to place a order to completed Sale is overpriced shipping!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi, Drew.

I live in South Korea and I really want to try your HV juice and Greencig products.

You cancelled my first order, and my guess is that it's because my billing address is different from information on my card.
Am I right ?

I edited your address out for privacy reasons... If you go to my site and place the order again I will try and make it work...However I think the international credit card is the problem...Your billing address must match the Credit cards billing address and if that is International then I dont think it will work...I am currently working on making my site accept international orders and should have it done in a week or os...Sorry about the miscommunications...I would really LOVE to sell you my liquids as I know you are going to like them...You could send me some homemade Kim Chee or Dok Bogi, I will snd it free...Shipping will cost 1/2 lb of Kai Bi...Thanks
Drew

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Standard shipping is 2 to 3 (business) days Flat Rate priority any where in the country up to 4 lbs and garunteed to have something extra...Im sorry if your were upset with the price of shipping...Shipping is free with orders over $100 and my regular prices are cheaper than almost anyone in the USA to start with..Add in the 10% coupon code and its still the best deal around...Thanks
Drew
I recieve order from my first order from Drew and his wife today! I already have a 510 kit ! But with this guys price's i had to have another!!! never can have enough you know????Well to my amaze and shock:shock: the package arrived in 3 days !!! I opened it and everything was in this neat little plastic storage container which i needed so bad !!!! You should see the crap i had scattered about!!!!Not only was thier a box but a pair of tweezers i needed!!!!! and a really cool pick>>>> no need for a paper clip now!!!!! THANKS !!!!!:evil:I am a seller on Ebay!!!!! and i charge a small a handling fee along with shipping cost!! Some time suppies aren't free to prepare a package for shipping!!!! BUT I DAM SURE NEVER THROW IN FREEBIES!!!!!:lol: Thanks so much you now have a loyal coustomer for your friendly prompt and fast service!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
a word on shipping:
I received my first order from drew a while back. I think it is pretty darn easy to define $10.00...
$5.65 ($4.95 + $0.70) for priority + tracking which is how my package came to me.
$1.50 packaging materials - hard plastic container, soft interior individual packing, etc.
$2.85 order handling - processed and checked my items. Made sure my battery worked by testing it himself before packing it up, pulled the bottles of juice i ordered and packed them up. Then packed it all together, then packed that inside a hard container, then packed that inside a usps shipping container, then labelled it and either had it picked up, or drove and dropped it off at the post office.

Total: $10.00 - and that was just tallying handling to make it come out even.

So, anyone who thinks $10.00 is a little too high is not taking into account that there is a reason *why* drew is cheaper and accesible than his competition for what his products are. He is actually showing where he is making up for his shipping and handling costs...

Whereas most vendors simply charge higher prices, and tack on a little extra so they can absorb the packaging and handling into the cost of the item. So all you ever see is the actual shipping cost from the shipping company. However, they are getting that money from you to cover their time, packaging, and handling costs believe you me.

Take care,
- hap
well said !!!!!! I second that:)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
drew, where abouts in jersey are ya from, im in PA but right near trenton, Levittown, PA

Im in Farmingdale (By Belmar) but originally from Trenton...I used to own 3 Houses in Levittown...Goldenridge section...Also owned 2 in Bristol for a while and 2 in Philly and Lower Bucks...Your about 30 Minutes up I195 east from me..
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I recieve order from my first order from Drew and his wife today! I already have a 510 kit ! But with this guys price's i had to have another!!! never can have enough you know????Well to my amaze and shock:shock: the package arrived in 3 days !!! I opened it and everything was in this neat little plastic storage container which i needed so bad !!!! You should see the crap i had scattered about!!!!Not only was thier a box but a pair of tweezers i needed!!!!! and a really cool pick>>>> no need for a paper clip now!!!!! THANKS !!!!!:evil:I am a seller on Ebay!!!!! and i charge a small a handling fee along with shipping cost!! Some time suppies aren't free to prepare a package for shipping!!!! BUT I DAM SURE NEVER THROW IN FREEBIES!!!!!:lol: Thanks so much you now have a loyal coustomer for your friendly prompt and fast service!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

Thanks Dennis...i always love when we hit our mark with our policy...Thanks also for your call...I always think the worst when the phone rings, "what di I screw Up this time", but its allways great to get a call saying the opposite...Thanks Again
Drew

Flotsam

Jul 6, 2009
Alaska
I'm having a tough time with all the bunched shorts over four dollars. I shop for sport - I comparison shop, and I track my all spending carefully. Unless you're ordering a just a few sample bottles, the prices on NHaler products allow you to recoup that four dollars rather quickly. If you factor in the quality of the products, the range of flavors, THE LUNG JUICE, the 10% discount, and the speedy and accurate service, it's already a no-brainer. Then consider Drew and Angie's generosity. I only wish I found NHaler sooner.

Susan

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Dont forget the Ki Bee..Kum sa meda...
Drew

Of course I know I spelled it wrong but you should understand...I think:rolleyes:

Drew man, you really go the extra mile for your customers. No one expects you to be able to spell Korean too!

Spelling English on the other hand...you do know there's a spell-checker, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread