NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois
Hello I have a question regarding my first order with you. Got the shipped email for order 3281 Thursday morning. I was just curious if I could get any tracking info possible. I tried the order history under my account but that was blank. I understand it's the weekend and all... If you can thanks if not that's cool.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I really, really want to try a cartomizer, but I am not getting along with PG. I know there are no VG cartomizers, but could I make them a reduced PG if I blew out a little of the liquid and replaced it with VG - like take a syringe and poke a little in here and there to replace what I blew out?

It looks like there's two different batteries for these - one is longer and I assume that means less frequent charging? Drew, which one is in your kits?

Also, do the cartomizers in kits not come in flavors? I'm not much on marlboro or plain tobacco. Are the cartomizers packages filled with your liquids? (please say yes - pg or no, they're still yummy.)

Hmmm, wonder if I could just take benadryl every day and just vape PG anyway, allergy be damned. 8-o

Or maybe Claritin? Might have to try that.

Just thought of one more thing - are the batteries in the kits manual or automatic? Not sure which one I want - I would guess manual, but I'm not sure on these. Can someone tell me which is preferable for this set up?

Last edited:

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
are the batteries in the kits manual or automatic? Not sure which one I want - I would guess manual, but I'm not sure on these. Can someone tell me which is preferable for this set up?

If you are talking about the KR808D - which I assume you are - I would say it is just your preference. I do not have a manual battery yet, although it will be my next purchase just so I can compare... but I can tell you the autos work REEEEEALLY well.

Nice thing abour cartoz is they hit like a ton of bricks even on the lower mg. The way the KR808Ds seem to work best is a nice long slow draw, which gets you a really nice full flavor drag with the batteries I have at least not reaching cutoff for at least 6-8 seconds. This latest one I got I have not been able to get it to cut off.

Take care,
- Hap

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Just me,
As much as I would love to sell U a KR, the cartomizers seem to agrevate allergies more than other devices from what I understand...I will have the Greencig carts fillled with some of my Lung Juices in a couple weeks and then other flavors, following shortly thereafter...As quiet as it is kept, I do have a couple adapters around that would allow you to try a cartomizer on a 510 tip if it is really making you nuts...Pm me if you feel the urge

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
The only auto battery I've ever had was my first - the usual newbie mistake 'it has to look like a cigarette'. ugh....It may have looked like one, but that's where the similarity ended. It cost way too much, too. :rolleyes:

Since then I've been using 510 and a Prodigy. I also have an 801 that I bought in the classifieds so I could use the atty on the Prodigy, but I really haven't used that battery, but come to think of it, it's a automatic.

Hap, you're part of the reason I'm hooked on doing the cartotomizer thing...If a guy from practically up the street likes 'em, well, I'm sold.

See the trouble you're getting me into - buying MORE stuff. :lol:

It's the PG thing that has made me hesitate. But I hear they can be refilled quite a few times, so I could always use VG juice for that.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Well hell, send me a PM - let me know a day next week you have some time of an evening and we can meet up in Springfield. I have a client up there currently and I am in town most days from 12-3pm. After 3 or 3:30 I'd be happy to swing by someplace and bring a spare batt and couple of cartoz.

I'll bring one that has not been opened yet (555 is what i have of those) and I will bring one that I have refilled with juice I have cut with 50% VG. That way you can see whether or not either or both will / will not work out for you and your allergies eh?

Take care,
- Hap

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Hey guys..
I have an issue also with the carto's.. they hit way to hard for me.. I am not sure if its the PG in their recipe or what but I did try to get a lower mg on the kr808's and same thing.. I love the flavors though! I did what Hap suggested and I put a few drops of VG on them just so I can vape them.
Pm drew for that adapter and try yourself a Green cart.. nothing is like the Green Carts.. they are the BEST and when I drip on them I do NOT get that hard "make me cough" throat tickle.
I am not positive if I have a PG reaction or not.. I used to smoke ultra lights and I thought that my issue was the higher mg's and too much throat hit.. but I can drip 24 on a green cart and be ok. Same juice on a 510 is too much.
Now when I use my 510 which is "rare" because I love my greencarts I use Drew's HV juice.. I dont get any of that harshness anymore.
Hap.. bring the guy a greencart to try!!

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Hey there needvapor - I can tell you it does have something to do with hoever the factory forumlates their juice vs. Drew.

My current KR Cartoz w/ factory 555 - makes me cough after just a few drags, has a harsh inhale *to me*. I rinse one out real well, refill with 24mg 555 from Drew, even straight, and it is smooth with a nice throat hit, but no scratchy or harshness with the inhale.

I am pretty sure that Drew's stuff is still PG at the moment so I don't know how he does it, but they are way smoother and way tastier!

Take care,
- Hap

dwolfe88

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Tomball, TX
Hey Drew, just wanted to say thanks for the quick shipping on my little "preview" order. I just wanted to sample some of your juices before I placed an "actual" order. I was really surprised with the watermelon lung, It is really good. I'm going back to your site to order some more now and this might be a dumb question, but what is the difference between peach and peach blast, Thanks

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Sorry Drew I didn't mean to bring up any problems I make my purchases without any issues all the time , I'm not sure what to do at this point about it but will let it play out for now ... I am just so sorry you had to get caught up in any part I may have endeavored in I learned my lesson and will stay were I know I will get the best service and products :)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Watermelon LUNG? what?? I missed this.. YUM.. have to order this soon with all the New HV flav's!
Thank you Hap!
You tube.. breathe... in... out.. get some sleepy time in you awesome MOD and vape! You didnt do ANYTHING wrong hun.. I will also stay here..I am more than happy with my Services and Drew's integrity and honesty!
Last week I placed an order elsewhere and they keyed in 210.00 instead of 21.00.. I tried other's before Drew and learned the hard way..no more..I see that past mishap as an OMEn..lol
I am MORE than happy with service and juice and of course my fav greencarts.. not going anywhere.. Drew you need to get some 901 accessories =)
Then I can call you my 1 stop Happy Vaping Shop! lol

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Youtube,
You dont ever have to apologise to me for ANYTHING, espescially what happened over in that thread...I would expect you to stand up for yourself and understand your curiousity...I am truly honored and humbled to have you and the others as freinds...You are a class act dont need to apologize for that....Thank You a million times over!!!!
Drew

ps Check your Pms

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
I would have to agree with you - I went to his site filled my basket then got to the shipping and was like hell no... If I was already hooked that would be 1 thing but as a first time buyer No Way!!!

The top reason 1st time buyers never make it from starting to place a order to completed Sale is overpriced shipping!!

Its all good Drew & Angie

$100 bucks gets you free shipping

Coupon code saveinnj 10% off

Always a timely delivery, not to mention the extras

With all the people I have turned on to Drews site, If they are under a hundred they usually know someone that piggy back and put it over $100

I know not everyone can do this, but for some it may be an option.

Im just happy if I can keep my order under $200

Im have always been willing to pay for quality

lemoyneiv

Oct 20, 2009
Hey Drew,

I ordered some Greencig carts and a sample liquid on Friday night, and got it today. I was impressed and went ahead and ordered a KR808 super kit, passthrough, and a couple more flavor samples today.

On to my question, though:

My fiancee isn't a smoker, so she doesn't want any nicotine, but she likes the no-nic fruity carts she's tried. Do you have any carts or liquids that have no nicotine, or any plans for them?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread