NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
I will second that actually... My wife and I both are in LOVE with the HV 12mg French Vanilla Coffee Heaven In A Bottle flavor :D - I am thinking with all that vapor, and all that flavor - stuff like th is might be the ticket for us to wean off the nicotine. I'm going to be trying all the HV stoofs now!!! So yeah - any plans for low nic?

Take care,
- Hap

P.S. - that HV stuff works PERFECTLY in a GreenCig cartomizer on a KR battery. I gotta grab a greencig batt now just so I can say I've got me a GreenCig. :lol:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
P.S. - that HV stuff works PERFECTLY in a GreenCig cartomizer on a KR battery. I gotta grab a greencig batt now just so I can say I've got me a GreenCig. :lol:
I LOVE it on my greencarts!! more vapor also if you can imagine and the attach to the passthrough massive vapor and flavor.
I am with you on lower nic.. however I see many asking Drew for a higher mg on the HVjuice..

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Hey Drew,,, I was so blown away when I got my package today :) Thank you!!
I was also busy doing that test .. It was like beating an old horse but I posted my finding anyway

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tomizers-vs-other-cartomizers.html#post665403

Dont know if you want to take a look at it or not but since I used one of your 808 cartomizers for the test thought I would let you know..

As always I Love Drew ~ I Love Angie .... Thank You! Thank You! :)

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
I'm old enough that I'm in the last priority group, but my wife is diabetic so was able to get one. I'm really not too worried since when I was a child I think I caught every strain of flu imaginable. Now that I'm retired, I'm not in constant contact with others all day and I'm killing the airborn bugs with PG vapor.

wiscoking13

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Burlington, WI
well just got my e juice and i'm very impressed with how much care they put in the package.

All three ejuice's came in a tuppererware box. Also in side were two business cards and a small wooden box that opens. I really don't know what to do with the box buts it could be handy.

Thanks for the great customer service, shipping it same day, discount, presentation and the quality so far is great.

You have a return customer for sure, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread