Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Dreams, you know I haven't made any juice boxes, yet.(I was going to call that the opposite of 'wet boxes', but that sounded painful:)) Anyway, thanks to Connman & his thread, I've all but forsaken all of my mods but this one.(Connman, I can't put it down long enough to move those grounds.:))
4677927392_1752286591_b.jpg

I read that thread where the 'wet box' was & see a lot of people asking for 5v. Wonder if that will be showing up now?:glare:
Happy B'day to all this month. :toast:
Dreams, I kinda hate to toss up this link, but... 2-3/4" Articulated Vacuum Vise. Mine doesn't look like that anymore. Trying to drill a hole in a 901 batt extension caused the rubber to kinda get chewed up a little bit.:(

Nicotime did it. Whatever it was, there's your culprit! It's that constant breeze that makes him stray & get into trouble.:laugh: Ps. Nico, Jiff has swords, you shouldn't be blaming him for stuff.

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Anyway, thanks to Connman & his thread, I've all but forsaken all of my mods but this one.(Connman, I can't put it down long enough to move those grounds.:)
Happy B'day to all this month. :toast:

I so much agree Sci that tin is the best mod I`ve had in my hands for comfort, well except for ol-Nico Drip 24 here at 5 Volts
I do need to step my next eclipse tin up now with that booster like yours. Sweet. :thumbs:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
(snip)

Dreams, I kinda hate to toss up this link, but... 2-3/4" Articulated Vacuum Vise. Mine doesn't look like that anymore. Trying to drill a hole in a 901 batt extension caused the rubber to kinda get chewed up a little bit.:(

Beautiful green Eclipse Mint mod Sci!:thumb:

No problem with that link..... (thank goodness)....... it would cost me $21.00 once you put in their shipping.

And that extra $1 I paid for this beauty was worth it... cuz I wouldn't have been able to play like this last night!

visewnico-dripv1.jpg

As I used this vise I kept thinking... "Wow, glad I did post a pic of it! It is sweeeeet!". I would recommend someone to buy one of these over the helping hands anyday. It is what I used even where I didn't think I would.

Got my puppy-chewed Manipu-Mod manipulated into a full blown, full vaping Nico-Drip V1 now! Half the soldering was done back with this Connman 5 volt and the last was finished last night on my new vise. Although I have tested this MOSFET on it before... this was the first time it was tested in an officially installed sense. Now I must set aside my Nico-drip V2...:(... so that I will properly give this MOSFET a run for it's money.

..... And I don't want to set-aside my V2.... :( ..... I actually don't think I'll like my first little Nico-Drip as much as I love my Version 2. We shall see.

{/me loves my V2}

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
That vice is nifty... I may have to get me one of them...

I don't even have helping hands... thus far I've just been using a pair of pliers with a hair tie wrapped around the handles.

Have you got a Harbor Freight close by? Helping Hands - only $2.99. It makes modding so much easier. They've got the one with the bigger lited magnifying glass on sale for $5.99.

Dreams, I like how you've got the HH on your vise. Never thought of that.:blink: I actually like the color of yours better.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I like the vice! hummmm, new toy??? I think I may...

You think you may what?! STEAL mine at the party? :sneaky: Better watch out... I may not have swords.... but I got butter knives. Just give that some visualization... not a pretty sight.

Jiff.... "using a pair of pliers with a hair tie wrapped around the handles"?....... Wow...... now why didn't you post that? :glare: Before my vise venture.... I was using the "lean-to" method. Finding something to lean the mod on, do what I had to do, mod slips, chase the mod down, continue to do what I had to do, mod slips, chase the mod........ well.... I don't think I have to elaborate further. Nicotime is right.... no wonder my mods bite me!? LoL!

Hey Sci.... would you be willing to host the how-to on the phases of the Manipu-Mod turning into the Nico-Drip V1? If you do.... PM me or post the link so I can retrieve it before I post a Nico-Drip V1 thread explaining the Manipu Mod/Nico-Drip thingy and the three potentials of it like said I would originally show a few months back. (Posts where I first bumped into Stormi, 42109 and umm.... guiniahill....)

Which reminds me...... I owe 42109 a thanks because it was she that I distinctly remember stating to me that I should post my mods in the "Modders Forum". Thank you 42109! :thumbs:

Last edited:

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
I LOVE pink!!!! Don't forget me! ;-)
Oh I got your pink for ya Stormy...

View attachment 9957

HEY! NO ONE is gonna be taking my mods!

Seriously. Try to rob me of my babies, see what happens. I have three katanas, a 2-hand sword, and a dozen longswords. AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!

NO ONE IS TAKIN MY MODS!!!!

Shhhhhheeeeettt...I have something more terrifying than that.....I have 2 KIDS and I aint afraid to use them!!:ohmy:
You give up the mods or I will ship them up there...FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!!
:evil:

It was Nicotime. :laugh:

Et tu, Brute...et tu? We could have ruled..uhh...the mods!:glare:

Nicotime did it. Whatever it was, there's your culprit! It's that constant breeze that makes him stray & get into trouble.:laugh: Ps. Nico, Jiff has swords, you shouldn't be blaming him for stuff.

>Sigh<...Sci..Sci..Sci....I was just gonna call you for help too.:closedeyes: I see how it is now...go ahead...just gang up on the poor rock monster.:cry: He has no feelings right...ever since he was just a speck of dirt all he wanted was to have a mod...err uh..friend!!:unsure:

Dreammmy...they're pickin on me!! Help MEEEEE!!!:(

Wheres Petercro:confused:...ohh...that will work....HEY Petercro...you want to go to a party!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida

View attachment 9957

Ohh...... my......... gawd...... :shock:

I knew you would take my moon (.) flame from the last thread and use it against me.

OMG!

Put that thing away!

Dreammmy...they're pickin on me!! Help MEEEEE!!!:(

Wheres Petercro:confused:...ohh...that will work....HEY Petercro...you want to go to a party!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I took out Petercro in the Nico-Drip V2 thread. :evil:

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
9957d1276108426-nico-drip-5-volts-juice-fed-box-shnitzel-rear-avatar.jpg

See, told ya it was the constant draft.:) Ummm, Nico, that line above...:confused:

>Sigh<...Sci..Sci..Sci....I was just gonna call you for help too.:closedeyes: I see how it is now...go ahead...just gang up on the poor rock monster.:cry: He has no feelings right...ever since he was just a speck of dirt all he wanted was to have a mod...err uh..friend!!:unsure:

I got your back... That is, as long as it's not gonna cause me peen, I mean pain.:ohmy:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Hey Sci.... would you be willing to host the how-to on the phases of the Manipu-Mod turning into the Nico-Drip V1? If you do.... PM me or post the link so I can retrieve it before I post a Nico-Drip V1 thread explaining the Manipu Mod/Nico-Drip thingy and the three potentials of it like said I would originally show a few months back. (Posts where I first bumped into Stormi, 42109 and umm.... guiniahill....):thumbs:

It'd be my pleasure. Let me find the thread & get it all together. May take a day or two, but I'll PM you the link so you can proof it first.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
It'd be my pleasure. Let me find the thread & get it all together. May take a day or two, but I'll PM you the link so you can proof it first.

You don't have to find the old thread. I'll be posting a thread here. I was just thinking that when I do that it would be nice to have a reserved spot on your website for when the how-to is created. If I have a link... I could post it when I post the new thread. See what I mean?

EDIT TO ADD:

/dreams1

/dreams2

would it be: /dreams3/

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
You don't have to find the old thread. I'll be posting a thread here. I was just thinking that when I do that it would be nice to have a reserved spot on your website for when the how-to is created. If I have a link... I could post it when I post the new thread. See what I mean?

No problem. If you want, email me the pics. I will post them to the site & you can link them from there instead of having to u/l them to photobucket, etc. I can add the commentary as you post it.
BTW, Dreams & Chains Presents: Manipu-Mod Yep.:)

Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida

That's what I was looking for! Sci, you are one step ahead of me!

I'll post a thread with pics and a photobucket album and all like I did in the V1.

This is the second time I'm having to write this post... I already did but when I went to send it..... it vanished into cyberspace. :(

Anyhow..... I had a thought last week. If there is interest.... this is what I'd like to do with the original Nico-Drip V2 from the thread.

To those who contributed so highly to that thread and enabled it to exist....

I would like that particular mod to have a detour from it's originally posted destination. What I was thinking is.... I could send it to Sci to try out and see..... Sci could send it to Nicotime or Petercro.... someone could send it to Stormi, etc. Doesn't matter where it ends up. I would be setting it free to go where ever it is meant to go! Fly! Be freeeee!

Okay.... I'd be passing the buck..... err.... box. :sneaky:

Any one interested from the V2 thread? No problem if your not. I'm not easily insulted, because I'm too easy to insult. :2cool:

Now.... to try and post this post again...

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
That's what I was looking for! Sci, you are one step ahead of me!
:):):)

'll post a thread with pics and a photobucket album and all like I did in the V1.

I'll follow along & get the pics & info & get them on the site.

This is the second time I'm having to write this post... I already did but when I went to send it..... it vanished into cyberspace. :(

Anyhow..... I had a thought last week. If there is interest.... this is what I'd like to do with the original Nico-Drip V2 from the thread.

To those who contributed so highly to that thread and enabled it to exist....

I would like that particular mod to have a detour from it's originally posted destination. What I was thinking is.... I could send it to Sci to try out and see..... Sci could send it to Nicotime or Petercro.... someone could send it to Stormi, etc. Doesn't matter where it ends up. I would be setting it free to go where ever it is meant to go! Fly! Be freeeee!

Okay.... I'd be passing the buck..... err.... box. :sneaky:

Any one interested from the V2 thread? No problem if your not. I'm not easily insulted, because I'm too easy to insult. :2cool:

Now.... to try and post this post again...

I'm game. It should also be marked by each destination(person) it visits. Kinda like a passport, you get a sticker for every country you visit. Then, it needs to end up back @ home.:)

Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
(snip)

I'm game. It should also be marked by each destination(person) it visits. Kinda like a passport, you get a sticker for every country you visit. Then, it needs to end up back @ home.:)

I was thinking that too! This could be interesting. :2cool:

No... doesn't need to end up back with me. I have plenty. Maybe it's final destination will come out in the end? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread