No-Spend September

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I went a little overboard last month, so I'm going to try something that I haven't done since the day I started vaping.

30 days without spending any money on vape supplies. I'm calling it No-Spend September.

All stocked up on juice, plenty of Kanthal & SS, handful of batteries in my rotation. Should be good to go, right?

Wish me luck, ECF.

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
I find myself spending way too much on equipment and forgetting that the most component is the e juice... Without e juice, all I have are metal tubes, batteries, and some coils...

I'm thinking about buying another mod, but I think I'll save that money for tasty e juice...

Buying new e cig equipment is addictive though, more so than the nicotine it's supposed to be delivering! :)

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I find myself spending way too much on equipment and forgetting that the most component is the e juice... Without e juice, all I have are metal tubes, batteries, and some coils...

I'm thinking about buying another mod, but I think I'll save that money for tasty e juice...

Buying new e cig equipment is addictive though, more so than the nicotine it's supposed to be delivering! :)

I hear ya. Juice can really make or break your vaping experience. A $300 device isn't much more than a paperweight if it's full of crappy juice.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I'd do that, but it's already too late... maybe I'll try it in October :)

I *almost* called it off this morning, but decided to stick with it.

Had a whole bunch of DIY supplies in my cart and everything. They'll still be there in a month, though.
Let's just hope that e-fluid legislation doesn't pass in the middle of September or something. lol

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have a strict, 100 bucks, notonesinglepennymore strategy towards vaping. That's why I carefully monitor my spending, and once I ordered what I need it's a NO MORE policy. Still, since it's in my budget, even if I don't need anything I order what's in the budget. So I suggest, even if you have plenty, deduct what you overspent and make an order of the most obvious supplies. Disaster could strike and yet you'd have to spare. Don't underestimate fate.

mommafish

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
okc
I set a $100 limit per month budget. if I find something over that I have to save up both months budget so far so good ive gone kinda crazy
and spent about $130 but I got a new mod each month. Im saving most of this months budget cuz my son wants a mach mod for his birthday and I would like to get a few things to go with it like the charger and batteries lol.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I think it really hit home when I dropped $30 on two drip tips from Korea.

They're the most amazing drip tips I've ever used, so it was easy to justify, but they're still just little bits of plastic.

If I make it through this month alive, October is going to be awesome. I've had an idea about making a po' man's dripper tank for a while now. That's totally happening.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
12258965_low.jpg

Im glad Im not close to any of you no buyers cause this is what the vapor gods have comin for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread