No-Spend September

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
Yeah I need to ease up to but there are so many shiny things and so much juice to try. I'm new to vaping about a month in so there is alot of juice to go through. Maybe i'll slow down though..............maybe next month.

Yeah, a month in you need to be sampling juice and building up that collection!

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I went a little overboard last month, so I'm going to try something that I haven't done since the day I started vaping.

30 days without spending any money on vape supplies. I'm calling it No-Spend September.

All stocked up on juice, plenty of Kanthal & SS, handful of batteries in my rotation. Should be good to go, right?

Wish me luck, ECF.

**snort**

**snort snort**

**giggle**

**snort snort**

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I said the same thing on Saturday. Nope. No need to order anything this month as I have pretty much everything I need to last through the month. HAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

One charger, 5 batteries, a liter of vg base, and 3 battery holders later I'm good for September. Maybe. Don't need anything for the rest of the mo.... Oooooooooooooooooooooooo! SHINY! :lol:

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
**snort**

**snort snort**

**giggle**

**snort snort**

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I said the same thing on Saturday. Nope. No need to order anything this month as I have pretty much everything I need to last through the month. HAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

One charger, 5 batteries, a liter of vg base, and 3 battery holders later I'm good for September. Maybe. Don't need anything for the rest of the mo.... Oooooooooooooooooooooooo! SHINY! :lol:

Ben B Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
i look at it like this I sent over 120$ a week on cigarettes so if I spend 50-60$ a week on stuff for vaping Im still doing good but you know I didnt start vaping to save money its all about my health I fell much better being broke and healthier then broke and coughing up my lungs every morning

tanzmitpalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky
Yeaaaaah that ain't happening for me, LOL.

I'd like to say No Spend October, but our AltSmoke should be having it's Grand Opening party in October. Can't let that pass by without a little purchase to mark the occasion, right?

Maybe No Spend November.

Yeah, I'll go with that. Gifts for other people don't count, right? ;)

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL

I'd like to say No Spend October, but our AltSmoke should be having it's Grand Opening party in October. Can't let that pass by without a little purchase to mark the occasion, right?

Maybe No Spend November.

Neither to gifts to yourself either!

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona

Maybe No Spend November.

I like the sound of that.

Sounds like I'd better stock up in October.

douglasp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Brandon fl
vape stuff 4.jpg
this is what I overspent in july and august.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I wish the OP the best of luck because I know there's no way in heck I could do it. I have plenty of stuff and don't need anything either but I have a weakness for pretty batteries. (Luckily I'm happy with ego batteries - at least they're not expensive.)

I appreciate it. Let's just hope nothing shiny catches my eye.

View attachment 247878
this is what I overspent in july and august.

Nice. That's a lot of stuff.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'm going to try to make this a no spend month too. I really don't "need" anything else. Things that I've bought at the end of August and still have yet to arrive are exempt because I paid for them in August.

sixsix - Is that all the juice you have in the picture? I've thinned my stuff out but I still have tons of juice. Have to do a PIF soon. I need to get rid of that free MBV Bacon juice, though I can't imagine anyone wanting it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread