No-Spend September

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd do that, but it's already too late... maybe I'll try it in October :)

well i would never make it lol technically i supply myself and 4 relatives and i already have 15 flavors, but i did recently ordered pv/vg and 6 new flavors lol. well im only subjected to 3 new flavors a month starting next month lol wifes rule, she doesn't vape so she wouldn't understand :vapor:

Last edited:

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
No-Spend September

Good luck with that. You've got 8 days to go. I've been vowing not spend any $$ in a given month for a long time. Sadly I've seen little success. Note my banner.:D

I couldn't do it but I SHOULD!!!

The main thing I've noticed over the past month is that the line between 'need' and 'want' has become much more clear. I have about five juice flavors that have emerged as very clear favorites, and the rest I basically have to force myself to vape.

Planning on restocking 100ml of each of the top five and getting rid of the rest come October.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
well i would never make it lol technically i supply myself and 4 relatives and i already have 15 flavors, but i did recently ordered pv/vg and 6 new flavors lol. well im only subjected to 3 new flavors a month starting next month lol wifes rule, she doesn't vape so she wouldn't understand :vapor:

That's funny. My girlfriend doesn't vape either, so she got carried away and turned September into a "no-spend on ANYTHING" month.

Been cutting back on random purchases, less going out to eat/drink, etc. It's been brutal, but the bank accounts are definitely not complaining. I'm sure she's eager for a date night, though. She's just better at hiding it than I am.

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yea my 4 relatives do chip in on the cost of the flavors they want along with nic, pg/vg. its just me i want more variety of flavors to choose from. i got 15 flavors now, 12 of them are relatives flavors only 3 mine, i ordered 6 more flavors and i got my WL set with another 16 flavors but im going to have to get only 5 per month at 30ml which will last awhile :D

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
I'm doing this in October...promise...for sure....maybe....

In my defense, I've already spent my vaping budget on a new tablet computer and my September purchases are still coming in, so I should be getting my vapemail fix. In September I bought an SVD and a Bagua clone and a Chi You clone, and a whole bunch of spare evod and protank heads, and an Eternity clone and....uh, I forget...and about 120 ml of liquids...so unless FT gets the VTR in or some other amazing thing on my 7 wish lists, I should maybe perhaps I hope be all right...or will I?

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I kind of made it. I did buy some juice as it was on sale and my friend wanted some cheapy clearos so I had to help out a friend, right? And then I had to get into that coop but I haven't got the goods yet so I'm not counting it.
emoticon-animal-025.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread