No-Spend September

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I'm going to try to make this a no spend month too. I really don't "need" anything else. Things that I've bought at the end of August and still have yet to arrive are exempt because I paid for them in August.

sixsix - Is that all the juice you have in the picture? I've thinned my stuff out but I still have tons of juice. Have to do a PIF soon. I need to get rid of that free MBV Bacon juice, though I can't imagine anyone wanting it. :laugh:

Yup. That's my entire collection as of right now.

I have quite a bit making its way here from Yaeliq, but it's anyone's guess as to when it'll arrive (or if it will even be vapeable for that matter).

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'd be almost in a panic if I only had that much. Sure hope the Yaeliq order is good. panic.gif

Yup. That's my entire collection as of right now.

I have quite a bit making its way here from Yaeliq, but it's anyone's guess as to when it'll arrive (or if it will even be vapeable for that matter).

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I'd be almost in a panic if I only had that much. Sure hope the Yaeliq order is good. View attachment 247921

Should be enough until the Yaeliq order gets here, or October 1st, whichever comes first. Just remembered that I also ordered a bunch of Halo last week during the Labor Day sale. Totally spaced that one, but you can't pass up 20% off Halo!

I'm actually hoping to burn through most, if not all of the stuff in that picture. I'll be stocking up on each of my top 5 when it's all gone, plus giving the DIY thing a shot. My WTB list has basically doubled in size over the past two days.

:facepalm:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I guess that's why I got it as a freebie. :laugh: Isn't the Swedish Fish like the candy? I can't remember what they taste like, just remember them being rubbery and sweet.

Susan, I can't imagine anyone ordering it. On the other hand, I recently saw a question about Swedish Fish juice.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Yeaaaaah that ain't happening for me, LOL.

I'd like to say No Spend October, but our AltSmoke should be having it's Grand Opening party in October. Can't let that pass by without a little purchase to mark the occasion, right?

Maybe No Spend November.

Yeah, I'll go with that. Gifts for other people don't count, right? ;)

Ooooh, Grand Opening party in October! Thanks for the heads up.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
only been vaping since june but since then i went from the apollo standard starter kit, to the apollo superior ego kit, tons of various ejuices, and this week i got some wickless clearomizers to compare them with the wicked ones that came with my ego. now i find i really wanna get this: Mini Davide Glassomizer Clearomizer

ugh. i need to go a month without buying products but it's like discovering a whole new world.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
Think I went two months without buying anything before early august. I've found my niche and have a hard time finding anything with the correct need-to-want ratio to justify a purchase. I think it sucks. Got major consumerist cravings.

Not trying to one-up. It's my "Can't find anything I want Anonymous" speech.

I've definitely found my niche as far as equipment goes. That base is covered.

My 'want to try' juice list is about a mile long, though. That's where I've been spending most of my funds lately.

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
only been vaping since june but since then i went from the apollo standard starter kit, to the apollo superior ego kit, tons of various ejuices, and this week i got some wickless clearomizers to compare them with the wicked ones that came with my ego. now i find i really wanna get this: Mini Davide Glassomizer Clearomizer

ugh. i need to go a month without buying products but it's like discovering a whole new world.

I like bottom coil setups a lot more than those long-wick top coil clearos. You won't regret making that switch. Everything I have now is a genesis, though. Way easier to rebuild.

Hang in there sixsix you're doing great :D You can do it ! :thumbs:

Haha, thanks!

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
This month I bought...

A Provari, A REO Grand, a 134.... batteries, a couple hypertanks, and I'm sure some juice here and there along the way... that's the great part of having a bad memory... Surprise Vape Mail!

I think I'm going to be better off by not buying food for September!

Priorities priorities.

I'm really glad my surprise Halo order today. Been trying to burn through some of the MBV "rainy day" flavors that I've accumulated, and it's not going so well. It's not much, but I think I'm going to unload it in the PIF thread.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Oh my god, can this month be over yet?

I'm jonesing to buy something.

I never intended to do this no-spend month thing.... its more like trying to see how long a given amount of juice and atomizers will last, in addition to seeing the numbers add up on some of my apps tracking analogs not smoked and money not spent on smokes and how much was spent on vaping and comparing those two.... I bought 20 ml of juice august 18 and 50 ml august 28th.... I still have about 20 ml maybe and cleaned one atomizer a few days ago and have to clean the other one....
Ultimately, my next order is probably gonna be a big one.... looking at some juices froma few different vendors, split between a davide, protank or evod as well as getting into diy juice.... I might have to split it up over a few days before the month ends.... its harder than it seems each time I do some searching and put stuff in a vendor's cart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread