• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Texas Vapers Let's Talk About Where to Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

discoqueen

Jan 1, 2010
Texas
Hey there!
I think the Flying Saucer would be awesome, but I'm confused as to why you're thinking the patio? Don't you know it's cold out? ;)

I haven't been to the FS in a long time, but the hubs goes every couple of months or so to have a couple beers with a friend, and he says the whole place is still a smoking establishment (the one in Addison).

Anyway, regardless of the place, the hubs and I would love to attend!

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Well, here in Fort Worth, on the west side at the 'traffic circle', is a large bar called The Royal Falcon (British-type pub). Smoking of all sorts is allowed inside. Nice place, good choice of beverages.

Been there for dart league. Probably be back this year for darts! If so look for me...Me and my wife will be vaping self made nicosticks! I'll be the one that sux at darts! Pic in profile

Sharky's Bar & Grill is quite welcoming to vaping. After verifying with the owner that it was not an issue my entire group was vaping throughout the bar without any questions, or even odd looks, from any of the staff. As a few people in our group still smoke the analogs I ended up vaping outside a bit and had almost everybody inquire about it and where they could get their own. I don't know if the experience inside would be any different now that I have my shiny Prodigy V2, rather than the solid black 801's and 510's that we were using, but I do not expect it would be.

Sharky's Bar & Grill
17453 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252

sharkysnorthdallas.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread