The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

North Texas Vapers Let's Talk About Where to Vape

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by xaiver56, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. discoqueen

discoqueen Full Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Texas
    Hey there!
    I think the Flying Saucer would be awesome, but I'm confused as to why you're thinking the patio? Don't you know it's cold out? ;)

I haven't been to the FS in a long time, but the hubs goes every couple of months or so to have a couple beers with a friend, and he says the whole place is still a smoking establishment (the one in Addison).

Anyway, regardless of the place, the hubs and I would love to attend!

2. Faceless

Faceless Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    Texas
    Been there for dart league. Probably be back this year for darts! If so look for me...Me and my wife will be vaping self made nicosticks! I'll be the one that sux at darts! Pic in profile

3. Turco Chips

Turco Chips Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
    There's one on Lake Ray Hubbard too!

TC

4. m1273c

m1273c Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Texas, U.S.A.
    Went to Flying Saucer (Addison) this past weekend - outoftown friend was back intown. I vaped continuously the whole time. We were in the front room - right when you come in from the door. The only comments/conversations/exclamations came from my group of friends asking about my VK.

5. Faceless

Faceless Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    Texas
    Be at Black Gold sports bar in south ft worth thursday, pic in profile with my wife, both be there. Approach me with a shiner bock!

6. nocfed

nocfed New Member

Feb 3, 2010
    The Big D, TX
    Sharky's Bar & Grill is quite welcoming to Vaping. After verifying with the owner that it was not an issue my entire group was vaping throughout the bar without any questions, or even odd looks, from any of the staff. As a few people in our group still smoke the analogs I ended up vaping outside a bit and had almost everybody inquire about it and where they could get their own. I don't know if the experience inside would be any different now that I have my shiny Prodigy V2, rather than the solid black 801's and 510's that we were using, but I do not expect it would be.

Sharky's Bar & Grill
    17453 Preston Road
    Dallas, Texas 75252

sharkysnorthdallas.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.