Odysseus official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace73

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Kentucky
xaxa crazy man!

I deside not to send anything to reviewers because samples are corrupted. They dont screw well, some of them are bend etc. They are just samples. I have to send some Odysseus from the real batch to them. For now you can only see the Greek video and I hope to explain some things in an english video with my web cam later

Videos look fantastic Imeo. Didnt need english language to make sense of anything. I was just wondering if you are still planning on having the reviewers recieve the Odysseus a few weeks or more ahead of release to give us time to give you true feedback as well as a review.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Thats not a problem fright. Odysseus is made in a way that can be updated very easy. Future atomizers can go inside it for sure. In Greek video I have already said that we can add sections on Odysseus but we can put different mouthpieces/cones on it to fit any length and diameter of a present or future atomizer

Sounds great Imeo and for visual refrence I am talking about the section highlighted can you tell me what the length is just because I am curious? If that section is at least 47mm long then an xl carto will fit if not I might have to buy smaller cartos for backups in case I ever run out of wick and wire.

Question.png

Also thank you for the kind words Imeo I am proud to be part of the GG family

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much my old friend silentt. Its an all in one device and it works exellent in all configurations.

Imeo that was very professional and if I could understand it I would love it even more. I can't wait until this comes out, it will change vaping so much for the better. People who haven't used GG will want GG now. Thank you for being so inventive Imeo!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will try to make many of them Riz. If I see that this is not possible until Christmas, I will make less parts and the rest of them later as an update:)
Its the ultimate vape machine i love it. Genius again Imeo GG:laugh:
how many are you making of em? Want to know how keenly i will need to stock forums to make sure i get one :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will send the samples to 4 GG users Ace. I mention this on another thread I think. I hope that samples will work well but they have some leaking problems and bad threads. But I will not send samples to Hifistud or to Scott because I want these people to have a real good working device to review.
Videos look fantastic Imeo. Didnt need english language to make sense of anything. I was just wondering if you are still planning on having the reviewers recieve the Odysseus a few weeks or more ahead of release to give us time to give you true feedback as well as a review.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Its only 32mm fright. And I am glad you feel like this:)
Sounds great Imeo and for visual refrence I am talking about the section highlighted can you tell me what the length is just because I am curious? If that section is at least 47mm long then an xl carto will fit if not I might have to buy smaller cartos for backups in case I ever run out of wick and wire.

Question.png

Also thank you for the kind words Imeo I am proud to be part of the GG family

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Using UFS is something that will not left you behind Black. Odysseus is far away from everyhting else in the market but UFS is far away too. If you are a GG user be sure that you will be always 10 steps in front of others even if you use older products.
So, as I understand this is the all in one Vaping machine for all of us. But... If I am not the rebuilding type of atty guy is it safe to say that I can just stick with my UFS and not be left behind?

Love the GG!!!!!

Chris

Ace73

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Kentucky
I understand Imeo. I am one of the 4. You did tell me I would have to remind you and you were right. LOL. I was just confused by what I read. Leaky or not I am still looking forward to giving you my honest feedback. I do believe Odysseus is true genius and will change vaping forever. Probably why I am over excited.

I will send the samples to 4 GG users Ace. I mention this on another thread I think. I hope that samples will work well but they have some leaking problems and bad threads. But I will not send samples to Hifistud or to Scott because I want these people to have a real good working device to review.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am also glad to have a serious and helpful seller like you stv.:)
Great job Imeo(as ususual).
i was not as excited for a new mod from you since,,,ssggts,Iatti,UFS,,,,,,,,they just keep comming!
never a boring moment & always very exciting new Inovations.
proud to be a GG seller! can't wait to get them!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Roula needs some practice from me maybe stv? lol.

I will try to make a video in english with my web cam soon buddy:)
As much as i understood the video by just watching, when do you think we get an english video?
I am taking a lot of my secretery's time to translate & Roula is very busy at the moment.lol.
I dont think her greek is what it used to be.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hahaha, you see what I am talking about Ace? I forget in minutes! :lol:
I understand Imeo. I am one of the 4. You did tell me I would have to remind you and you were right. LOL. I was just confused by what I read. Leaky or not I am still looking forward to giving you my honest feedback. I do believe Odysseus is true genius and will change vaping forever. Probably why I am over excited.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Imeo, I would have said more but for the moment I am still in awe and at a loss for words as to what this is going to do for the Vaping Community.

One question though, are all of those parts included in the initial purchase? If so, I can fully understand the increased price for soooooo many parts and the versatility of it. Lol, this one is going to take quite a while to illustrate especially trying to show all of the different configurations of it ;)

Also an Idea, I know you have not put any plastic into this but I would like to make one small suggestion to help those who say the previous version is too airy for them. Can you make a small plastic piece that can go over the center pin (after you put the small o-ring on) so that it either fully blocks or partially blocks the two side air holes in the connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread