Odysseus official

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Yeah.. uh, wow. Watching you flip around components and thread them in with other uses, using the same parts... just freaking amazing. Not a clue what you were saying, but it doesn't matter. This thing is clearly the most versatile atty/tank system ever made. period. amazing

Can't flippin wait to take it for a spin, and learn it backwards and forwards.

I was talking with a friend of mine - a recently quit smoker I helped to convert to vaping - about how much a big part of my allure of vaping is the love of gadgetry... If you love figuring things out, learning new gadgets, vaping can fit you like a glove. The Odysseus takes this to a whole new level. Somebody who doesn't want to mess with anything... this obviously isn't for them. Heck, vaping in general might not be for them (or at the very least, they have to stick to a pre-filled carto/808 system), but for those of us who want control? This thing is it. Just crazy.. Bravo Imeo. Can't flippin wait

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Αυτό φαίνεται απίστευτο Imeo. Το όνομά μου είναι Νίκος Βασιλειάδης και όλες οι παππούδες μου ήρθαν από την Ελλάδα. Μίλησα Έλληνες μέχρι που ήταν 4 αλλά δεν θυμάμαι καμία τώρα. Αγόρασα ακριβώς ένα Stealth και θα ήταν ιδανικό το τεστ του Οδυσσέα από τότε που δεν έχουν χρησιμοποιήσει ποτέ οποιαδήποτε συσκευή σας.
Φαίνεται ότι κάνουν καλή δουλειά .... Συνεχίστε έτσι! :thumbs:

*hehehe*

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
Αυτό φαίνεται απίστευτο Imeo. Το όνομά μου είναι Νίκος Βασιλειάδης και όλες οι παππούδες μου ήρθαν από την Ελλάδα. Μίλησα Έλληνες μέχρι που ήταν 4 αλλά δεν θυμάμαι καμία τώρα. Αγόρασα ακριβώς ένα Stealth και θα ήταν ιδανικό το τεστ του Οδυσσέα από τότε που δεν έχουν χρησιμοποιήσει ποτέ οποιαδήποτε συσκευή σας.

*hehehe*

+1?

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia

*hehehe*

=This seems incredible Imeo. My name is Nikos Vassiliadis and all my grandparents came from Greece. I spoke Greek until he was 4 but I do not remember any now. I just bought a Stealth and it would be an ideal test of Odysseus since I have never used any device.
It seems that doing a good job .... Keep it up!

there u go Chaos lol!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Wow, this is amazing. I kind of like the fact that I can't understand the language, it adds a bit of mystery and keeps my attention on the individual pieces themselves. I watched all the parts and I can't wait to give it a shot. I still don't understand how it gets fed when its not in the UFS though.

You sir, are a genius. Thanks Imeo

The mouthpiece is the juice controll. Loosen it and it raises exposing more of the wick tighten and it lowers covering it.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
=This seems incredible Imeo. My name is Nikos Vassiliadis and all my grandparents came from Greece. I spoke Greek until he was 4 but I do not remember any now. I just bought a Stealth and it would be an ideal test of Odysseus since I have never used any device.
It seems that doing a good job .... Keep it up!

there u go Chaos lol!

Thanks. Still haven't figured out how to use Google Translate on this tablet.

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
wonder if you can bottom feed using that dripping atty in the vid (the smallest one that can used on its own without a tank). so its a ufs, with a gg rebuildable atty, can also take other consumer atties and cartos, cut ce2's, dripping smaller atty and i would think bottom feeding is possible since juice can flow up the battery connector into the atty without flooding the airflow, but i could be wrong.

can't wait to try this out, so insanely amazing.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Very seldom am I at a loss for words but after watching all 4 parts for a second time, my mouth is still hanging open! That has to be the most brilliant design to ever come to the vaping world.

Right now my head is spinning to absorb all I just saw but one thing is clear - This device literally changes the face of vaping as we know it now. Imeo you are a genius with the way this was designed. It literally covers all bases on the atomizer end of things.

Again all I can say is WOW like brother Zor said. I'm sure to have more coherent thoughts but for now, Wow and Amazing will have to do. :)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Oh one of these babies has my name on it already. Nice design concept Imeo, multi-use, straightforward, all -inclusive design. I love the number of wraps you easily got on the wick. Nice amount of wire to juice contact makes for huge vapor. I also love that the coil area is now all ceramic. No more plastic to melt. I'll be able to do some serious dry burning and probably be able to use the pencil torch to burn the wick clean.

The setup will look really nice when it's polished.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Dont think like that Law because when I was doing only English video didnt mean that Greeks were not my friends too. I just desided to make a Greek video because it would be very hard for me to make a so long video in English
ok imeo you lost me on that one ...

i guess i will wait for a video or feedback from my forum friends... it just seems funny you didn't think of us us friends and do a english video...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, you can bottom feed the very small atomizer markus but its mouthpiece is not long enough to put it inside a UFS. We just need the longer mouthpiece that you saw on video
wonder if you can bottom feed using that dripping atty in the vid (the smallest one that can used on its own without a tank). so its a ufs, with a gg rebuildable atty, can also take other consumer atties and cartos, cut ce2's, dripping smaller atty and i would think bottom feeding is possible since juice can flow up the battery connector into the atty without flooding the airflow, but i could be wrong.

can't wait to try this out, so insanely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread