Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
To anyone that won something in the Vmax contest, did you get any info yet on shipping? I thought I read somewhere I should get a tracking # yesterday :oops:

Shiver, the Kangers are a great carto and I too like cartos better than any clearo I've tried, and especially better than the Stardust. The Kangers in a tank are awesome, puffin on mine right now in a Mini Sub tank. You don't have to do anything different for punching the Kangers for a tank either. Just punch and puff :D

Netter

Moved On
Jul 25, 2011
Mopar you should know better than to introduce a noob to a vv device and 306 atty. I can't stop! I smell like Watermelon-Coconut Rumball-Cigar from head to toe.

I really love ALL my stuff thus far,it's just that this dripping thing; what were those prophetic words you used again?
Oh yea. Stupid crazy.

:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

I only wish someone had introduced me to a VV device when I started, may have saved a lot of money....:D

Netter:p

Last edited:

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
thanks!! Do you think it would be ok to bring my E-cig on the plane? Ego batty and Carto? I know it's not safe for my stardust do to the liquid but I think as long as i have it disassembled it shouldn't be a problem

I know westjet allows it on Cdn flights just not sure to US

I added my Star Dusts (filled) to my "liquid" Baggie and put my eGo in the tray and not a word was said.

They are supposed to be "in" your carry on, but that's just so you won't use them in the "you know where"!

Relax! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread