Official COV Announcements and GG Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electraglide1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Dallas, Texas USA
Mine shows PO received info on 17th but did not get accepted at Post Office until 9pm on the 19th. As of the 21st it was in Opalocka Florida. A week ago I just wanted an apology, now I'm thinking I've been lied to. Good thing there are choices when it comes to places to buy Imeo's products. This will only happen once.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Mine shows PO received info on 17th but did not get accepted at Post Office until 9pm on the 19th. As of the 21st it was in Opalocka Florida. A week ago I just wanted an apology, now I'm thinking I've been lied to. Good thing there are choices when it comes to places to buy Imeo's products. This will only happen once.

This one is on the USPS. It is X-mas, things do slow to a crawl this week for all the delivery services.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
A friend who lives in California and myself (Ohio) both had packages shipped on the 9th from the same supplier in Europe. 3 days to NY - where they sat until the 20th when they were both shipped out. My friend just got his today - mine arrived in Pennsylvania on the 22nd where it is still sitting, now where it was on the 21st is a mystery.

Only thing I can figure out of all of this and why I dont have my package is - Must be Bruce's fault

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
That would not be the Prometey would it Dspin :) or have you got other goodies coming your way mate

baby.gif

Merry Christmas to all on COV thread

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, another week has gone by and still no Penelope. I am very unhappy with the amount of time this is taking. I was hopping the least you could have done was to ship the Penelope V2 that I payed for almost 7 weeks ago in a "pre-order" scenario by priority mail and not by regular mail.
Hopefully it gets here soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread