Official COV Announcements and GG Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaketuga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Casper, Wyoming
I've spent around $2360 give or take a few dollars on GG devices that doesn't include spare anything and alot of it through COV :( ugh I'm going I'm going thanks for the good things you do Bruce but a solid business man you are not. I even apologized for cracking jokes about Yankee being the new US vendor because I felt bad. Well.....I'm sorry to anyone who feels like defending COV. COV turned me from a fanatic collector into a GG consumer. Haha I think fast tech coulda beat u on this one bro.

Sent from: The Land of Tortuga!

Shaketuga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Casper, Wyoming
Okay Bruce as angry as I am right now Penelope is singing me sweet lullabies to calm my nervs. So as much ranting as I did (ALL OF IT TRUE) I'm still man enough to give credit where credit is due. PV2 was fully assembled properly and shipping was fast as could be. Bravo on that.

Fanky

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Las Vegas
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 17, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Interesting, no info on tracking penelope yet. :(

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Okay Bruce as angry as I am right now Penelope is singing me sweet lullabies to calm my nervs. So as much ranting as I did (ALL OF IT TRUE) I'm still man enough to give credit where credit is due. PV2 was fully assembled properly and shipping was fast as could be. Bravo on that.

Shake, enjoy bro and don't let the other stuff bug you. We'll find a solution rest assured, Imeo will not leave you hanging bro. Pour yourself a long drink, vape Pene and chill out. I fully understand your frustration but let it go for now

tmccooljr

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 17, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Interesting, no info on tracking penelope yet. :(

Yep mine says the same thing. I know its the holiday season and all but sadly its hard to keep out of my mind the idea of bruce not shipping it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread