Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Yeah mine was shipped on 17th and is scheduled to arrive six days later. And I payed for priority shipping for it to travel 12 hours in 6 days. Something dosent make sense. I get my orders from Greece in that same amount of time. I was hoping to have it this weekend. Very disappointed.....again

It's Christmas and the Post Office is flooded with mail. It took me 9 days to get a package from California to Kentucky this week. It'll show up, but it's just not going to break any records getting there right now.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
It's Christmas and the Post Office is flooded with mail. It took me 9 days to get a package from California to Kentucky this week. It'll show up, but it's just not going to break any records getting there right now.

USPS has been hit or miss all month for me. I sent a package on the 4th that didn't get to LA till today. Had 3 other priority packages take over a week. But fortunately everything I've ordered as gifts have only taken 4 days so far. The only one I am worried about just shipped today and tracking isn't working. Hopefully I don't have to late gift my mom lol.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
It's good to see my US friends are waiting for me to return back to greece before getting their penny V2. That's GG solidarity :D

yramu3ep.jpg

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Mine has made it from Boca Raton Florida to Opalocka Fl. In 4 days? About 20 miles I think. Now I remember why I quit using usps for almost everything including mail delivery to my house. Hopefully it will get to me safe and not end up in a bin somewhere collecting dust.

My shipment has made it from Boca to Macon, Georgia in 4 days. I did only use the first class shipping option with insurance though. Realizing the time of year i still find these shipping times totally unacceptable and I'm a fairly understanding individual I at least like to think. Can say my experience with USPS has always been acceptable until now.

thedrpepperdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
TEXAS
Keeno I used the cheapskate $4 shipping USPS option and mine made it through. My Fed Ex shipment ( different vendor) got hung up in Memphis but still has a chance to get here before Christmas. I guess it just depends on the luck of the draw. Hope yours gets through to you before Christmas, Anyway best wishes for the for all the postal workers. You know all of those guys must be working their butts off.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Keeno I used the cheapskate $4 shipping USPS option and mine made it through. My Fed Ex shipment ( different vendor) got hung up in Memphis but still has a chance to get here before Christmas. I guess it just depends on the luck of the draw. Hope yours gets through to you before Christmas, Anyway best wishes for the for all the postal workers. You know all of those guys must be working their butts off.

Yes, I have no doubt that those who are working are doing so extremely hard. I work at the FedEx hub here in Indy and can definitely relate to the "rush".

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Hey I'm looking for the thread with list of imeo original creations. AFC, Telescopic,... can't seem to find it.

I recall what your talking about I believe but can't pinpoint the thread.....try a search in the GG section using all the key words you can think of until you find the thread....usually works for me....good luck...:toast:

Fanky

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Las Vegas
I am very disappointed in this whole thing. Bruce despite many pleas for you to be forthcoming we get nothing but silence. Not sure what is going on with your life and business but you should man up and explain to your customers just what happened. The longer you keep silent the worse it will be for your business. Customers should not be treated in this manner. Almost a week since you said you shipped and it seems that is not true. Nothing indicates you actually shipped on the day you said you did. Imeo makes incredible products and your service does not measure up to GG standards. Again I am waiting for you to do the right thing and be transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread