The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Official COV Announcements and GG Talk

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Bigbuyer, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fanky

Fanky Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Monday would be nice but Im not getting my hopes up anymore. When it comes it comes. I cant wait though. :lol:

2. thedrpepperdude

thedrpepperdude Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2012
    TEXAS
    Got my Penny and CT's today from COV. Thanks Bruce. Merry Christmas all.

3. house mouse

house mouse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
    It's Christmas and the Post Office is flooded with mail. It took me 9 days to get a package from California to Kentucky this week. It'll show up, but it's just not going to break any records getting there right now.

4. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    USPS has been hit or miss all month for me. I sent a package on the 4th that didn't get to LA till today. Had 3 other priority packages take over a week. But fortunately everything I've ordered as gifts have only taken 4 days so far. The only one I am worried about just shipped today and tracking isn't working. Hopefully I don't have to late gift my mom lol.

5. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    It's good to see my US friends are waiting for me to return back to greece before getting their penny V2. That's GG solidarity :D

6. Sad Society

Sad Society Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    If you come to the Los Angeles area, I would love to have a drink with you.

7. Electraglide1

Electraglide1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    Dallas, Texas USA
    Mine has made it from Boca Raton Florida to Opalocka Fl. In 4 days? About 20 miles I think. Now I remember why I quit using usps for almost everything including mail delivery to my house. Hopefully it will get to me safe and not end up in a bin somewhere collecting dust.

8. yankeebobo

yankeebobo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

9. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    I would love that man, it is my dream to go to the US, never been there ;)

10. Aal_

May 5, 2012
    Greece
    That's just monkey business ...

11. Keeno

Keeno Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    My shipment has made it from Boca to Macon, Georgia in 4 days. I did only use the first class shipping option with insurance though. Realizing the time of year i still find these shipping times totally unacceptable and I'm a fairly understanding individual I at least like to think. Can say my experience with USPS has always been acceptable until now.

12. xtreme101

xtreme101 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 9, 2013
    New York
    Instead of USPS saying that this time of year they are busy. They shoud really be prepared and step things up before the holidays.

13. Keeno

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    You are correct.....the issue isn't volume it's about being prepared IMO.

14. thedrpepperdude

thedrpepperdude Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2012
    TEXAS
    Keeno I used the cheapskate $4 shipping USPS option and mine made it through. My Fed Ex shipment ( different vendor) got hung up in Memphis but still has a chance to get here before Christmas. I guess it just depends on the luck of the draw. Hope yours gets through to you before Christmas, Anyway best wishes for the for all the postal workers. You know all of those guys must be working their butts off.

15. Keeno

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Yes, I have no doubt that those who are working are doing so extremely hard. I work at the FedEx hub here in Indy and can definitely relate to the "rush".

16. tmccooljr

tmccooljr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey I'm looking for the thread with list of imeo original creations. AFC, Telescopic,... can't seem to find it.

17. Keeno

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I recall what your talking about I believe but can't pinpoint the thread.....try a search in the GG section using all the key words you can think of until you find the thread....usually works for me....good luck...:toast:

18. somopoppy

somopoppy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    uk
    The great post office debate...!

cliffy.jpg

19. redeyes24321

redeyes24321 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Colorado
    edited: rant deleting because it does no good, since Bruce never responds with anything other than lies. I'll keep it short and sweet: you have lost all hope of keeping my business COV!

20. Fanky

Fanky Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I am very disappointed in this whole thing. Bruce despite many pleas for you to be forthcoming we get nothing but silence. Not sure what is going on with your life and business but you should man up and explain to your customers just what happened. The longer you keep silent the worse it will be for your business. Customers should not be treated in this manner. Almost a week since you said you shipped and it seems that is not true. Nothing indicates you actually shipped on the day you said you did. Imeo makes incredible products and your service does not measure up to GG standards. Again I am waiting for you to do the right thing and be transparent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.