Oh Good, Finally A Rehab Center For "Vapes Addiction"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I tend to respectfully keep my distance from those like that.
They keep getting in my face and they may get kicked in the balls though :)
I have gotten less tolerant of intolerance in my old age :D

Unfortunately, kicking others in the balls is frowned upon, even if it's in self preservation.... Yay for backwards thinking. Haha, intolerant of intolerance... In times of need, I suppose so. I'm not one to enjoy double standards, but hey. I'm 29, so how sour am I going to become?!?

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Unfortunately, kicking others in the balls is frowned upon, even if it's in self preservation.... Yay for backwards thinking. Haha, intolerant of intolerance... In times of need, I suppose so. I'm not one to enjoy double standards, but hey. I'm 29, so how sour am I going to become?!?
Ahh to me fighting is frowned upon. Winning is what matters vs getting my face beat upon.
Someone pick a fight with me they better beware I fight to win not for fun.
A kick in the balls works very nicely.
I am getting a bit too old to kick them in the head like I used to be able to do.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Ahh to me fighting is frowned upon. Winning is what matters vs getting my face beat upon.
Someone pick a fight with me they better beware I fight to win not for fun.
A kick in the balls works very nicely.
I am getting a bit too old to kick them in the head like I used to be able to do.

I completely agree; I hate mindless violence with a passion. I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to stop once they'd stop moving, so I take every precaution to prevent an altercation. I love the freedom that I do have.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I completely agree; I hate mindless violence with a passion. I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to stop once they'd stop moving, so I take every precaution to prevent an altercation. I love the freedom that I do have.
I avoid confrontations very strongly I have issues with confrontations, even non violent ones. So If I am forced into one I will end it the quickest way possible.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I avoid confrontations very strongly I have issues with confrontations, even non violent ones. So If I am forced into one I will end it the quickest way possible.

And the quickest way to end it is to either walk or run away. That's the smart way, anyway, even if it does hurt the ego.

Reactions: gadgetkeith

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
And the quickest way to end it is to either walk or run away. That's the smart way, anyway, even if it does hurt the ego.
Ego is not the issue. And I can no longer run.
Confrontations cannot always be walked away from. I am not just referring to physical ones. I have a phobia for ALL confrontations.

An example. Was just minding my own business leaving Krogers a while back. Pushing my cart across the parkiing lot and taking a vape. this "lady" came up and told me I should be ashamed for doing drugs at my age. I tried to explain it was an ecigarette and not drugs. She just kept on I tried to walk off and the just got in front of me and grabbed my cart. Well that was it I loudly told her she was and ignorant fat A**ed ....h and told her to get the hell out of my way. She started to cry and I just walked away pushing my cart and smiling. One of my few unavoidable confrontations I felt good about afterwards.

The way my life goes I will go for a colonoscopy and she will be the tech...

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
You better not walk away from me because I'll chase you. Now if you run, you're good because my knee will go out, and you'll get away.

Actually, I'm a very peaceful person whenever possible. But, I don't let people get away with bad behavior :)

I've become accustomed to being abused, so no biggie, lol.

I don't know how to NOT let people get away with bad behavior.... I don't know why I spill my guts on a public forum, but at least I may be entertaining to some? Meh.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
You better not walk away from me because I'll chase you. Now if you run, you're good because my knee will go out, and you'll get away.

Actually, I'm a very peaceful person whenever possible. But, I don't let people get away with bad behavior :)
Me too aside from martial arts training I have had less than 5 physical fights in 61 years of life. Lost the first couple and decided that was not the way to go.

the last physical fight was about 20 years ago. A very large guy was out to pick a fight with someone, he picked me. After trying in all possible ways to avoid him. I asked him if he was just out to pick a fight with me. He just smiled and said yes. 1/2 second later he had my boot in the middle of his face.
I had witnesses so no hassle from the law.

Last edited:

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Confrontations cannot always be walked away from. I am not just referring to physical ones. I have a phobia for ALL confrontations.

An example. Was just minding my own business leaving Krogers a while back. Pushing my cart across the parkiing lot and taking a vape. this "lady" came up and told me I should be ashamed for doing drugs at my age. I tried to explain it was an ecigarette and not drugs. She just kept on I tried to walk off and the just got in front of me and grabbed my cart. Well that was it I loudly told her she was and ignorant fat A**ed ....h and told her to get the hell out of my way. She started to cry and I just walked away pushing my cart and smiling. One of my few unavoidable confrontations I felt good about afterwards.

I commend you for defending yourself. It's not pleasant to be put into a metaphorical gallows. Thank you for a few pointers, Robert. Why is there so much fighting on a planet that we can't get off of?!? I'll never understand humans.... :cry:

Reactions: gadgetkeith

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Wow. Not only is she ignorant as the day is long, but has never been introduced to the concept of manners and the value of minding one's own business. Which is exactly what I would have said to her, and then walked away.

I've had a glare or two, and once someone ostentatiously walking to stand in a different place, but no one's had the temerity or discourtesy to actually accost me about vaping. Though a couple have stopped me to ask questions about it, such as, "Does it work?" and "where can I get one?" :D

Andria

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I commend you for defending yourself. It's not pleasant to be put into a metaphorical gallows. Thank you for a few pointers, Robert. Why is there so much fighting on a planet that we can't get off of?!? I'll never understand humans.... :cry:
The the teleportation alignment happens in 2 years I can go home to Beta Triangula 6.

Humans are a naturally self destructive species.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
The the teleportation alignment happens in 2 years I can go home to Beta Triangula 6.

Humans are a naturally self destructive species.

LOL. Thank you for making me laugh.

Yes, this species rather does like to crap where they eat.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

Humans are the most dangerous animal on the planet.

I won't put up with abusive people. It doesn't have to be directed to me. I get especially angry when bullies are picking on people who can't or won't defend themselves. I once chased a manager who was a foot taller than me (and male) to the back of a restaurant for being a bully to a new waitress who was a little slow, intellectually. No excuse to pick on a person like that.

Now, it was kind of funny that he was afraid of me :D But, he apologized to her, and didn't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread