OK, why all the ProVari hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
Yes, I suppose some other tack is required. I posted that I've used a ProVari and prefer devices that can do the math themselves. This is obviously an opinion. For me posting my opinion it has been stated that I'm a liar and insinuate that I'm stupid. Quality stuff I tell ya.

EVERYONE outa the pool. Switch stances on the debate and jump back in.

Provaris are bad mkay?

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
Mutually exclusive? In no way is me stating my opinion about liking a device that does the math and me enjoying math conflict.
I use calculators too. Are you saying that doing the math for Ohm's law is work you want to do when a subroutine can do it for you?

I didn't know I had credibility with you to begin with. How did I get that credibility? Are you familiar with my work? I'd bet you use my work and don't even know it. I'm betting so because you are using a computer and networks to post to this forum.

Um... these statements would appear to be mutually exclusive. I'm sure you'll explain it away, but at this point, you've lost all credibility with me.

TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
Well... you can be on welfare and own a Provari if you have the Bucks!!!:)

Obama Bucks - YouTube

Alright, time to swing this thread back on topic...

buy a ProVari!!!

ProVari is the BEST!!!

The only reason you don't have a ProVari is cause you be on da WELFARE!!! HAHA!!! I'm RICH!!

The only thing RICHER than ME is the MASSIVE DELICIOUS VAPOR PLUMES when I use my ProVari!!!

The Vamo, eVic, and everything that isn't a ProVari all SUCK!!

Last edited:

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
It's considered un-chivalrous in the extreme to engage in a mental joust with an opponent so obviously unarmed so I bid you good night...and good luck....I think you'll need it :)
BTW:
Its customary on a forum to place the quote you're following before your reply. If youre going to be a troll at least be good at it.

Zapped,

This is just for you because you don't like how I quote? You picked one statement I made out of a whole post and called me a liar. I asked you for the certification process to, you know, have an opinion. Your attacks have been amusing but you did say you were saying "good night". Now you've gone back and edited to call me a troll and infer your preference for quoted content to come before my statements.

I've done that in this post, does this make you feel better? :D

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I know what it means and I typed exactly what I meant to say :) Wish I could say the same for everyone else.

It was a well intentioned joke delivered in poor timing when tempers and emotions were running hot...

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers or insult any intelligence.

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
I thought it was a good spot for that. I think you are all good though. You'd have been in real trouble if you had posted an opinion.

It was a well intentioned joke delivered in poor timing when tempers and emotions were running hot...

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers or insult any intelligence.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I wonder why these threads are moved to the Provari sub-forum. I'm not trying to start trouble and I don't think Fury needs my defense but I just figured I'd offer another target for a while. I don't mind goofing off for a bit while I wind down.
It all becomes clear now...you're funny. Now quit with the fake trolling and baiting.

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
It all becomes clear now...you're funny. Now quit with the fake trolling and baiting.

I suppose popping in here and posting my opinion could be trolling. It appears I got slammed by saying my opinion.

The forum is full of posts about devices where people express their opinion but why do people care?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I owned two Lavatubes. The first one lasted three months. I had a hand in destroying it through my careless use. It has been knocked over and dropped more times than I care to admit. I finally killed it. Got another LT. It was crap from the get go. Burned juice even at it's lowest setting. Finally, I sprung for a Provari at four times the cost. Am I glad? Probably. I'm confident in my Provari. But you make your own call. Who am I to argue over something so insignificant in life?

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
I have 2-3 AGA-T2s coming in Co-Ops. I loaned my AGA-T to a friend today so he can get his CCTS setup. Are you running glass on that for the cinnamon? That's one flavor I haven't tried but its on my list. I'm really digging Gorrila Juice at the moment.

I may start doing some DIY. I find it intriguing and one of my local buds has experience.

SS ZMax2 /w AGA-T2 solid wick 1.7Ω, 10w vaping DIY cinnamon redhots bubblegum. I cant put this stuff down. I had to cut my nic% down because my juice consumption doubled ever since I made my first batch of this.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
That sounds interesting. I'm going to try cinnamon redhots bubblegum. What percentages do you use? Who has the best cinnamon?

SS ZMax2 /w AGA-T2 solid wick 1.7Ω, 10w vaping DIY cinnamon redhots bubblegum. I cant put this stuff down. I had to cut my nic% down because my juice consumption doubled ever since I made my first batch of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread