Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The one and only member of team Bobo (that admits to owning one). :p

There really is a Team Bobo on a couple of other forums. I'm also not the only member of the ProVarinati with a Bobo.

Nope, you are not. (Even if mine is a leopardesque Bobo wanna be.)

It's not every day that a well known athiest joins the cult.

The cleaning material you are looking for is called a q-tip. Pull some of the cotton from the top and it will make it have a tight fit in the juice channel, rather than an impossible fit. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
What I think is funny is that a lot of people say the Provari is top quality.... which is true but I hold a Lavatube V2.5 and feel a bit more of a solid build... I'm not saying the Provari is bad, it does what it does great but is silly when people say they want the Provari for the build quality and warranty... and you can get a Lavatube V2.5 for a fraction of the price with a warranty AND more features. The Provari is just a name. It had its place before but time has moved on... and the Provari is stuck in the past. As it stands, there really is no reason to get the Provari over something else like the Lavatube V2.5 because it does what it does only better. Provape needs to step it up and offer an updated device.

Welp....... nope, I got nuttin'.

I baseball threw(full force) my Zombie Provari at a 40 inch flat screen the other day. KILLED the TV instantly, picked up the device, replaced the busted Protank 2, and cotinued vaping the rest of the day. Also I have dropped it 2 times since killing the TV. Still vapes like a F N champ.

Enjoy the new Satin Black OP.

How much did you bet on that game? :D

Wow, and here I was sure you were watching an episodic adventure of "Chopped Canada"...

Yup. Too mushy like feeling... If I'm going to have my hands on it all day I want it to feel good... Hehe :) I like my buttons flush so they don't grab my pocket.

I forgot to mention I don't like the top cap being angled but I have seen a sleeve adapter that makes it look like a flat top so I didn't mention it.

Aaaaaannnd I don't like the cult following but that happens with good stuff I guess..

I guess I could always get one and mod the button... But I bet that would void the warranty. Decisions decisions...

(if you can't tell by now, I want one but I'm one stubborn guy... I do this with just about everything I purchase haha)

Buttons, eh? For some strange reason, I read "women".

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
Yup. Too mushy like feeling... If I'm going to have my hands on it all day I want it to feel good... Hehe :) I like my buttons flush so they don't grab my pocket.

I forgot to mention I don't like the top cap being angled but I have seen a sleeve adapter that makes it look like a flat top so I didn't mention it.

Aaaaaannnd I don't like the cult following but that happens with good stuff I guess..

I guess I could always get one and mod the button... But I bet that would void the warranty. Decisions decisions...

(if you can't tell by now, I want one but I'm one stubborn guy... I do this with just about everything I purchase haha)
My button's not mushy. I think you're going to get one someday. That's just my feeling.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Kat,

Not seen a post of yours for awhile. I hope things are going well.

Hello back to you! I've been around here. I think you and I are just threading different needles lately. ;)

Things are going wonderfully, thank you! I couldn't be happier if I were a dog with two tails. :D

Wishing you the same, John of double letters.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello back to you! I've been around here. I think you and I are just threading different needles lately. ;)

Things are going wonderfully, thank you! I couldn't be happier if I were a dog with two tails. :D

Wishing you the same, John of double letters.

Hmm I alwAys translated his screen name to be "Stuttering John" like from the Howard Stern show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rebgold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wichita, KS
What I don't get about people going on and on about "paying for a name" is that, that's the whole point. Companies that produce consistantly good quality products establish a name for themselves. That name becomes synonymous with high quality whatever it is, Dyson = vacuum, Mercedes Benz = car, Apple = computer. I don't want to buy a Bolt that's going to break in a month, I WANT to pay for the name and the quality that name represents, how is that a consumer philosophy to scoff at? Next year at tax time, I won't be needing to buy another ecigarette because my Provari won't break in 3 months.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Belly Dancer by Lush vapor. (i.e. Jolly Rancher).

I got 45ml of the Green Belly (Green Apple) and 45ml of the Original Belly (Watermellon) These are really close to Jolly Rancher flavors and they were really reasonable. I got 45ml for 20 bucks. (3x15ml bottles) which is quite a deal. They are much more expensive online, but I may have to put out the cash because they are so good....or become a wholesaler.
I'm finding the Lush flavors to really be exceptional, too.

And I'm really laughing my .... off that YOU, of all people, finally got assimilated into the ProVarinati.....lol

I'm glad, too. :)

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I'm finding the Lush flavors to really be exceptional, too.

And I'm really laughing my .... off that YOU, of all people, finally got assimilated into the ProVarinati.....lol

I'm glad, too. :)

I figured you would get a kick out of me getting "indoctrinated" as well. The Lush flavors are great, but they are so sweet they destroy my Kayfun coils. I have to dryburn after each tank. I have a couple other flavors, but none gunk the coils up like these do.

I also wish they were a bit less expensive. The price I paid at the vape meet (30ml for 20 bucks) was right on the money. The online price is almost twice that....OUCH!!!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I figured you would get a kick out of me getting "indoctrinated" as well. The Lush flavors are great, but they are so sweet they destroy my Kayfun coils. I have to dryburn after each tank. I have a couple other flavors, but none gunk the coils up like these do.

I also wish they were a bit less expensive. The price I paid at the vape meet (30ml for 20 bucks) was right on the money. The online price is almost twice that....OUCH!!!
I dilute all my juice now with plain PG/VG base, mostly PG. I got used to it and it still tastes good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread