Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I hate that the ProVari is over 4 times more expensive than every mod I own.
I hate that the ProVari is Variable Voltage only.
I hate that the ProVari has a 510 connector only.
I hate that the Provari has a glaring red 70's LED display
I hate that the ProVari has a clear window showing you all the circuitry on the control board
I hate that the Provari does not have a separator between the Battery tube and control board and just sits there open.
I hate that the ProVari only takes 18490 Button Top batteries standard.
I hate that the ProVari does not have the ability to charge the battery in the device via USB.
I hate that the ProVari requires you to spend 70 extra bucks for a USB passthrough module
I hate that the ProVari requires you to spend extra money to get things like an extender cap or paint job or different display color
I hate that the ProVari fires the atomizer whenever you check battery charge or atomizer ohms.
I hate that the ProVari has a cryptic menu system that requires an ungodly number of button presses to make adjustments.
I hate that the ProVari does not have a removable ring on top to be able to customize the look of the device or create a flat top instead of round top.
I hate that the ProVari has garnered almost cult like status and spawned a bunch of annoying ProVari elitists that equate owning anything else to owning junk.

But the thing I HATE THE MOST ABOUT THE PROVARI IS: After you have it in your hands and use it for any length of time, you forget about everything else you hate about it.

I went to the Tampa vaping convention today and walked out with about 90ml of e-juice...

Satin_Black_Beauty[1].jpg

...and a satin black ProVari.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 308724
But the thing I HATE THE MOST ABOUT THE PROVARI IS: After you have it in your hands and use it for any length of time, you forget about everything else you hate about it.
I went to the Tampa vaping convention today and walked out with ...a satin black ProVari.:facepalm:

It takes one to know one.

You've been chosen. Soon you'll understand what the rest of us owners understand. Grats. :toast:

Last edited:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
You are not going to tell us what juice you got? That's not fair. :D

Belly Dancer by Lush vapor. (i.e. Jolly Rancher).

I got 45ml of the Green Belly (Green Apple) and 45ml of the Original Belly (Watermellon) These are really close to Jolly Rancher flavors and they were really reasonable. I got 45ml for 20 bucks. (3x15ml bottles) which is quite a deal. They are much more expensive online, but I may have to put out the cash because they are so good....or become a wholesaler.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

I got 45ml of the Green Belly (Green Apple) and 45ml of the Original Belly (Watermellon) These are really close to Jolly Rancher flavors and they were really reasonable. I got 45ml for 20 bucks. (3x15ml bottles) which is quite a deal. They are much more expensive online, but I may have to put out the cash because they are so good....or become a wholesaler.

I might have to try those for when I have a sweet tooth. :)

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV

I have been on a quest for a good jolly rancher juice. Have to look into this!!!
Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread