OK, why all the ProVari hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
That sounds interesting. I'm going to try cinnamon redhots bubblegum. What percentages do you use? Who has the best cinnamon?

Flintlock,

Do you do any BP hunting? I dig me some BP and love cartridge 45-70. If you get in the woods, do you vape while on a stand?

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I mostly hunt with flintlocks. I have a 36 caliber Bedford County for squirrel, and a 62 Hawken full stock for deer. My flinters are tuned and will match any percussion rifle. For duck, I have an original DBBL 10 ga. The shotgun is percussion.

I have only been vaping for 4 months now and haven't had the opportunity yet, but my hunting is all still hunting. I track instead of waiting for them to come to me. I always smoked while hunting and never had a problem, so I don't see where vaping would be a problem.

I have shot a 45-70, and would like to have one.

Flintlock,

Do you do any BP hunting? I dig me some BP and love cartridge 45-70. If you get in the woods, do you vape while on a stand?

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I have 2-3 AGA-T2s coming in Co-Ops. I loaned my AGA-T to a friend today so he can get his CCTS setup. Are you running glass on that for the cinnamon? That's one flavor I haven't tried but its on my list. I'm really digging Gorrila Juice at the moment.

I may start doing some DIY. I find it intriguing and one of my local buds has experience.

That sounds interesting. I'm going to try cinnamon redhots bubblegum. What percentages do you use? Who has the best cinnamon?

Yes definitely in glass. My wife keeps coming over and chiefing on my MOD because she has a plastic tank but loves my juice.

TFA cinnamon Redhots 6%
TFA bubblegum 7%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
85% 40/60 PG/VG nic

Without the bubblegum it tastes just like the redhots candy.
With the cream and bubblegum it tastes more like big red cinnamon gum.

Start low with the cinnamon redhots flavor, a little can go a long way.
Glass tanks are a necessary friend...

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Ok I'll try one more time. I think this has gone on long enough. I admit that I own 3 Provaris, PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a VAMO, a SB(with a kick sleeve if I want it), The first vamo went south with the circut board at 3 months old. Yea I liked it a lot. Enough to buy a v2 version that ws in daily use until I got my new Tesla. I also carry a Lava tube. (the one sold by volcano, sorry I don't know which one it is. A L rider or a young june). Plus I still like my eGo twist and my baby 400mah spinner. I know what resistance I use in my carto/tanks and also my nova's. I know what I need to set the voltage at. I did take the time to figure it out. Yea it took some time and an "ohms law calculator" which is available on a google search. I use the Provari to check bad coils at work. (sorry moderators). I also use a flux meter to verify that information. I will be the first to agree that the Provari is NOT THE BEST DEVICE IN THE WORLD.
I ride a BMW R1150RT. People ask me why I didn't buy a Harley. Simple answer is that I didnt want one. I drive a Chrylser 300. Why not a Chevy or Ford or____________Insert brand name. Because I wanted what I got. This hate and bickiering has gone on long enough. If no one else replied to this thread, then it would die out like a lot of others do. Get over it people. We are all vapors. Lets get on with life. Sorry if I mad anyone mad with this post but at this time I really don't care anymore. (If the moderators decide to spank me then it's what will be). If you don't like something then just say so and get on with life. I just wish everyone a wonderful healthy life. :2c:
(the only reason I'm hear is because someone was kind enough to give me a like and I enjoy reading what they have to say)

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I have 2-3 AGA-T2s coming in Co-Ops. I loaned my AGA-T to a friend today so he can get his CCTS setup. Are you running glass on that for the cinnamon? That's one flavor I haven't tried but its on my list. I'm really digging Gorrila Juice at the moment.

I may start doing some DIY. I find it intriguing and one of my local buds has experience.

Using the Aga-T2 at the moment. One feature I like is how easy it is to move the airhole to the right spot. I think you'll like yours. :thumb: Have it on a Vamo at the moment. I've wrapped a couple of coils on it - this one 2.8 ohms.
I haven't used the wire that came with it but might use it for a lower ohm coil to experiment. Keep hearing good things about lower ohms with these. Been enjoying mine over 2.0 ohms though.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I have a IBTanked all ready for it!

Yes definitely in glass. My wife keeps coming over and chiefing on my MOD because she has a plastic tank but loves my juice.

TFA cinnamon Redhots 6%
TFA bubblegum 7%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
85% 40/60 PG/VG nic

Without the bubblegum it tastes just like the redhots candy.
With the cream and bubblegum it tastes more like big red cinnamon gum.

Start low with the cinnamon redhots flavor, a little can go a long way.
Glass tanks are a necessary friend...

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
I suppose this thread has gone too far. Zapped has reported me because he believes I have threatened him. I need to apologize but I'll summarize a bit before I do.

I did mention I was looking forward to meeting him at the local Vape meet. We have had civil discussions in threads many times before. I honestly do not know how I made him believe I was threatening him. I'm a father of 2, an 8 and a 10 year old and lead a decent life and do not go after people. When he first attacked me and called me a liar I actually thought he was joking and hence I said I would take a picture of me with a ProVari or borrow his for a picture at the next Vapemeet.

I never engaged him even after the name calling and innuendo and I have no intent to do so.

I don't know how this became a threat but since I'm now reported to the administrators he must be serious.

Zapped, I publicly and humbly apologize if my commentary and defense of my opinion in any way frightened you or made you fear of me.
It has never been my intention to be a threat to anyone.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I think both of you mean moot point.

If it was mute then we wouldn't have to listen to you :D

Still working on improving the new swype predictability in Android 4.2.2 sorry ;) So nice you took the time to add such valuable information to this conversation. :facepalm:

I suppose this thread has gone too far. Zapped has reported me because he believes I have threatened him. I need to apologize but I'll summarize a bit before I do.

I did mention I was looking forward to meeting him at the local Vape meet. We have had civil discussions in threads many times before. I honestly do not know how I made him believe I was threatening him. I'm a father of 2, an 8 and a 10 year old and lead a decent life and do not go after people. When he first attacked me and called me a liar I actually thought he was joking and hence I said I would take a picture of me with a ProVari or borrow his for a picture at the next Vapemeet.

I never engaged him even after the name calling and innuendo and I have no intent to do so.

I don't know how this became a threat but since I'm now reported to the administrators he must be serious.

Zapped, I publicly and humbly apologize if my commentary and defense of my opinion in any way frightened you or made you fear of me.
It has never been my intention to be a threat to anyone.

O.k. if people are getting this serious about a mod, this thread needs to be exterminated. Constructive conversations or even objective arguments are fun but this is ridiculous. I hope everything gets sorted out and everyone just vapes off the tension (stick to a mellow juice please).

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
As has already been pointed out, there are those posters that routinely show up in these Provari vs ____ threads that have never owned a Provari, yet they always show up to say something negative about it, Provape, or anyone promoting either one.

A provari vs. Vamo thread is not just about provari. People who own a Vamo - which you don't, will contribute. I own two of them. Those threads are about more than one pv. I don't go into "provari" threads - that are solely about provaris, except rarely to help some-one.
You didn't like me calling your post an advertisment - fine. You could have kept it to being about the provari and not back-handed devices you haven't used. You don't use vv/vw devices but it doesn't stop you going into threads to try and run down the option. Your criticisms of others apply to yourself too.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
Still working on improving the new swype predictability in Android 4.2.2 sorry ;) So nice you took the time to add such valuable information to this conversation. :facepalm:

Not you too... How thick is your skin for a well timed pun?

So nice you took the time to show your lack of humor and furthering said valuable information in this thread.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Not you too... How thick is your skin for a well timed pun?

So nice you took the time to show your lack of humor and furthering said valuable information in this thread.

<3 I'm just having a good time man this kind of stuff is pretty entertaining for me.

Edit: Just realized that although I haven't updated my sig in awhile, I've saved enough to buy a car. What do you think, Electronic Voltage regulated, Hybrid, or Good ole Mechanical Combustion? ;)

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
A provari vs. Vamo thread is not just about provari. People who own a Vamo - which you don't, will contribute. I own two of them. Those threads are about more than one pv. I don't go into "provari" threads - that are solely about provaris, except rarely to help some-one.
You didn't like me calling your post an advertisment - fine. You could have kept it to being about the provari and not back-handed devices you haven't used. You don't use vv/vw devices but it doesn't stop you going into threads to try and run down the option. Your criticisms of others apply to yourself too.

I have to urge to reply to this for my own personal experience. I've had 2 Vamo's. A v1 and also a v2. I really did like em up until the time the v1 circuts went out at just 3 months old. I also own a SB with a Kick extension for it. Yea I do like the VW features. I've used both. I'll personally take the new Teslar or a Lava Tube over the vamo any day. But then again it's just my :2c:

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
Originally Posted by eHuman
I think both of you mean moot point.

If it was mute then we wouldn't have to listen to you :D

Out of all the mud slinging that has gone on in this thread, this is what ultimately ruffled feathers.
I thought we were on an adult forum, maybe I accidentally wandered onto the playground.

Last edited:

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
<3 I'm just having a good time man this kind of stuff is pretty entertaining for me.

Edit: Just realized that although I haven't updated my sig in awhile, I've saved enough to buy a car. What do you think, Electronic Voltage regulated, Hybrid, or Good ole Mechanical Combustion? ;)
I'm picking up a couple of K100s, AGA-Ts and a Chalice I for my annual smoke free self reward system.

I would love a good hybrid though.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I have to urge to reply to this for my own personal experience. I've had 2 Vamo's. A v1 and also a v2. I really did like em up until the time the v1 circuts went out at just 3 months old. I also own a SB with a Kick extension for it. Yea I do like the VW features. I've used both. I'll personally take the new Teslar or a Lava Tube over the vamo any day. But then again it's just my :2c:

The v2 Vamo is better than the v1. I like the Zmax but keep reaching for the Vamo. Just posted a reply to you about the Tesla - I kinda like the steam punk look but its not one I'd get - I like it from afar, if you know what I mean. Rather use a Zmax - but that's the beauty of having choices - we get what we prefer. I'm going to try out the Groove soon - I think it will be good for when I travel up to see family and stuff like that. Long battery life, so they aren't watching me run around charging 18650s etc.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I've always though Tesla is kinda steam punk looking - different to the usual pvs out there. Cool in its own way.

Agree. That why I ride a old model boxer instead of the newest model. I'll go for time proven over fancy. The Tesla is a trial run for a place I can't discuss on ECF due to rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread