Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Maybe, but I explained to her to think of it like a milk shake. Just suck in to mouth, pull the device away, then inhale. Could only watch her on face time, wish I was there with her to help her figger it out.

Get her low nic juice - the lowest, even 0. I've always found the eliqs I get with nic tend to be strong somehow, even though with real cigs I prefer a strong cig. I usually keep adding loads of vg to them till the taste is tolerable.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Get her low nic juice - the lowest, even 0. I've always found the eliqs I get with nic tend to be strong somehow, even though with real cigs I prefer a strong cig. I usually keep adding loads of vg to them till the taste is tolerable.

But a 0 nic won't give her any TH and it won't take away the urge to have a regular cigarette. I agree, a lower nic might help, but 0 might discourage her. Increasing the VG might help with the coughing though.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Davide heads are as easy to rebuild as PT/Evod and T3S. And interchangeable to those. I've also used T3S heads in my Davides as well.

3573450506.gif You just made my night. heehee Good to know. What about the Aspire's? I shouldn't be asking such newbie questions, but I've really only used ProTanks and eVODS.

I take it back.....until further notice. heehee

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
View attachment 275983 You just made my night. heehee Good to know. What about the Aspire's? I shouldn't be asking such newbie questions, but I've really only used ProTanks and eVODS.

Aspires no one has posted a rebuild on yet. They area dual coil with some odd insulation from the teardown I saw done. Not really sure how to go about rebuilding those.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Tumble, hang onto all those used protank heads.
Just throw them in an old prescription bottle, and save them for me.
When we finally meet in Walla Walla, I'll relieve you of them :hubba:
May even trade you some cooton wicked ones if you want to try them.

Sounds good. I do save them already but you can have them. I would like to try one of the cotton wicks.:)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Yes, the older, original Davides, both regular and mini.

Anyone know if they're going to drop them, or offer both?

DV has them both listed but is out of stock on the old ones. I did read somewhere that the Aspire Davide can be modified to use the PT heads. It appeared to be fairly simple.

chiwalker

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
youngstown ohio
But talks of bread are for another thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/289745-older-people-55-up-1812.html#post11269308
Would be good.

To get us back to vaping so the thread doesn't get moved...
I got in some new flavors from MBV
Not my normal ones... Except spearmint
I got root beer, watermelon, and peach rings.
The free sample was dr. Soda
Watermelon with 3 extra shots is ok at 6mg... Maybe two extra at higher nic levels.
Peach rings tastes like the candy... Bit it's not my favorite candy
Root beer is ok.
Dr soda.... Not too sure about that one

So basically, none of the new flavors are spectacular, but they are vapable.

Ken, I was looking at the MBV sit and wondered what is good. FWIW, I like bakery-strawberry creamy and sweet vapes-lots of flavor. Any recs on the flavors? Reading the thread just confused me...too many differing opinions,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread