Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't going to be in need for anymore concentrates for a long time. But I made room in my reserves to add another 720ml to them from this sale. It'll be a long time before I'll needed any of these, but any excuse to support OSDIY is good enough. :)

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Pumpkin Spice Cream @8% solo is pretty tasty. It’s pretty mild, not overly spicy or creamy, just a nice even keeled flavor, with a little bit of sweetness.

Made a ry4 & PSC too, 6%/3%, that I’ll try when this tank is done.

Not mind blowing, but a nice change of pace.

Churros4u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Series of tubes in Northeast Ohio
Hello all! I just recently got the Strawberry Milk from the One Stop Flavors, hoping that it would be a good stand alone vape like the Arnold Palmer, which I mix at 10%. I was hoping to get some advice on percentages. My PG/VG ratio is 50/50. Any advice would be appreciated!

Reactions: IDJoel

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hello all! I just recently got the Strawberry Milk from the One Stop Flavors, hoping that it would be a good stand alone vape like the Arnold Palmer, which I mix at 10%. I was hoping to get some advice on percentages. My PG/VG ratio is 50/50. Any advice would be appreciated!
I only made it once right after buying that flavor maybe a year ago,but i believe i made it at 10%. Personally,i tasted very faint strawberry in it,i mainly just tasted cream.I would try a small tester at 10% and see what you think,then adjust from there.

Churros4u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Series of tubes in Northeast Ohio
I only made it once right after buying that flavor maybe a year ago,but i believe i made it at 10%. Personally,i tasted very faint strawberry in it,i mainly just tasted cream.I would try a small tester at 10% and see what you think,then adjust from there.

Thanks b.m. I will try that and see how it comes out. I might also order the Succulent Stawberrry to add to it ... that way I could always use it on it's own.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Still on the Pistachio kick, so came up with another DIY for it with flavors that all came from OSDIY. Have an ample supply of it on the stir plate.

Pistachio, Malted Milk, Bavarian Cream, Marshmallow, Smooth and a touch of Sweetener.

I mixed all of them to my personal taste based on long experience from other recipes in the past, and have been running the test batch on a Reo P67 with a Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA. This is the first time I have put a Profile on a P67, and it has proven to be an sublime combo. I do DL on low sub ohm builds at mid-high wattage. But it's such a nice and lite mix that it should be good for any vaping style (MTL-DLH... and maybe on any gear, build, power range, etc).

67profilemesh.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Found another interesting combo that I'm calling Rum Nog. Dark Rum, Nog and Marshmallow (all TFA, all from OSDIY). I made the DR the main flavor. So I'd suggest finding your spot for it first. For me the Nog came in at about 2/3's and the Mallow about 1/5th of the percentage I settled on for the DR. So if you have some Nog on hand you might give it a go.

Note on the Nog(s)... I still have a supply of TFA Nog, am almost out of Capella Nog and still have some Flavour Art Eggnog. But it looks like TFA has now discontinued their Nog for some reason (same as CAP did way back when - I think I bought the last two bottles anywhere). Flavour Art's is still offered per their website. But OSDIY doesn't list it in stock, nor does BCF.

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Found another interesting combo that I'm calling Rum Nog. Dark Rum, Nog and Marshmallow (all TFA, all from OSDIY). I made the DR the main flavor. So I'd suggest finding your spot for it first. For me the Nog came in at about 2/3's and the Mallow about 1/5th of the percentage I settled on for the DR. So if you have some Nog on hand you might give it a go.

Note on the Nog(s)... I still have a supply of TFA Nog, am almost out of Capella Nog and still have some Flavour Art Eggnog. But it looks like TFA has now discontinued their Nog for some reason (same as CAP did way back when - I think I bought the last two bottles anywhere). Flavour Art's is still offered per their website. But OSDIY doesn't list it in stock, nor does BCF.

If you are talking about the TFA Egg Nog, it is still available at TFA's main website. I set up a account there years ago, mainly because I could not find some flavorings at other places. Without an account you are restricted to ordering 15 ML sizes.

Perfumers Apprentice - Egg Nog Flavor

With an account you can order in 4oz and 16oz bottles, if you don't have a account you cant follow this link, but here it is anyway.

:)
KAS

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
If you are talking about the TFA Egg Nog, it is still available at TFA's main website. I set up a account there years ago, mainly because I could not find some flavorings at other places. Without an account you are restricted to ordering 15 ML sizes.

With an account you can order in 4oz and 16oz bottles, if you don't have a account you cant follow this link, but here it is anyway.

:)
KAS

Thanks for the heads up KAS.
I have had an account with TFA for maybe 2-3 months short of six years. But I haven't bought from them since forever, so have not logged in there since forever. I just assumed it had been dropped since none of the regular places I've done business with over the years that I checked stocked it anymore. I know that CAP dropped theirs for sure, and that FA still lists theirs on the website. I still have plenty of the TFA on hand for now. It started out being my favorite nog that I spiced and/or spiked up. But of the 3 nogs mentioned the one I have liked the best was the one from Capella that I only have about 12-14mls of left to make a final batch with when the current batch is gone.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks for the heads up KAS.
I have had an account with TFA for maybe 2-3 months short of six years. But I haven't bought from them since forever, so have not logged in there since forever. I just assumed it had been dropped since none of the regular places I've done business with over the years that I checked stocked it anymore. I know that CAP dropped theirs for sure, and that FA still lists theirs on the website. I still have plenty of the TFA on hand for now. It started out being my favorite nog that I spiced and/or spiked up. But of the 3 nogs mentioned the one I have liked the best was the one from Capella that I only have about 12-14mls of left to make a final batch with when the current batch is gone.

Yeah, I don't use them very often either, TFA is still one of my main flavorings I use, and when I can't find it anywhere else, I go to the main source. I did not know Capella had discontinued theirs, I have a lot of their flavorings as well but not the egg nog. I just checked my inventory sheet, and I had it on my next list to buy, I guess I wont be getting it now. I just wanted to make sure you knew about TFA's main website. :)

KAS

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I still have a supply of TFA Nog, am almost out of Capella Nog and still have some Flavour Art Eggnog. But it looks like TFA has now discontinued their Nog for some reason (same as CAP did way back when - I think I bought the last two bottles anywhere).

Well...maybe this will make your day, week, or whatever then :) :

30 ml Egg Nog Flavor Concentrate (CA) | Nicotine Giant

They still have 32 bottles...so plenty for you! :D I just tried their FLAVOR10 coupon code for it, but it doesn't work. Guess it's because it's in their "Weekly Specials" section (already discounted flavorings).

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Wizard Labs also has it in 30mL and 4oz. sizes. They also carry the Flavorah Egg Nog in 15mL (0.5oz) size.

They are who I usually buy my TFA stuff from, I already have a 4 oz bottle I got from them. When I made the post above I did not even look there. :blush:

KAS

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I did not know Capella had discontinued theirs, I have a lot of their flavorings as well but not the egg nog. I just checked my inventory sheet, and I had it on my next list to buy, I guess I wont be getting it now

Maybe you could get at least (1) 30mL of it from NG...before Spydro discovers my post above about it. ;) I bought a few myself earlier, since they didn't have any 4oz. bottles of it.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
When I made the post above I did not even look there. :blush:

No problem. It looks like maybe they're getting rid of remaining inventory, too, since they only have the 30mL and 4oz. sizes showing as options at all any more. If a flavor is one they plan on always having, they usually have at least 3-4 sizes of it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Maybe you could get at least (1) 30mL of it from NG...before Spydro discovers my post above about it. ;) I bought a few myself earlier, since they didn't have any 4oz. bottles of it.

If I could I would, I am on a self imposed spending freeze, I am already worried about paying my current charges. Plus I don't really want to fall in love with a flavor that I will never be able to order again. :|

Also have you tried the Flavorah Egg Nog? and if so what do you think of it. That is a Flavor company I have been starting to buy, but gradually some of them are expensive.

KAS

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If I could I would, I am on a self imposed spending freeze, I am already worried about paying my current charges. Plus I don't really want to fall in love with a flavor that I will never be able to order again. :|

That makes sense. Maybe Spydro won't buy it all at NG though, and you can get a bottle later. Unless there are others who really love it, too, chances are they won't sell out of all those bottles very quickly.

I haven't tried the Flavorah Egg Nog, nor any others of theirs. I've pretty much stayed with mostly TFA, OSDIY OSF & OSB, CAP and about a handful each of WF, INW, LOR, FW, and FA.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Also found another place that carries CAP Egg Nog, along with many other CAP flavorings. They're located in NM and are way overpriced though IMO, @ 10mL for $5.49! They have 10mL, 30mL, 60mL, and 120mL. According to their inventory numbers that pop up...they have 54 bottles of it. But that number shows up no matter which size you select, so no telling how many of each size they have.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
All this talk of LL and LS made me break out my cards and make a couple orders. Then to top it off about LA CCI that may be needed for BCR, needed to add a single order. I told them in the comments to just put the single order in the first one, as it is flat rate, and keep the shipping and handling from the second as a tip for being a great company and keep up the great work!
Order date: 01/13/2019
Order#: *****
Shipping to:
Items Ordered: Price: Status:

Order date: 01/13/2019
Order#: *****
Shipping to:
Items Ordered: Price: Status:

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead

TFA Nog is listed on OSDIY 30 ml as of now 9:59 pm cst not in 120ml though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread