Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Yes, I tried it yesterday and took a pic for my sister. I am sending her one and she is terrified of losing it lol. I used the rubber loops of a glasses lanyard to secure to the carto. My lanyard is a bit short for that purpose, but I still ended up keeping it on all day even after I took the pic.
2rm8j2f.jpg

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Thats awesome but it doesnt look like you can fire it in the case.

Actually, I'm firing it in the case right now. The button is directly under the velcro flap. It's like a thick spandex/nylon bag with a belt clip. I made sure it doesn't fire on its own in the case. It fits a little loosely in the front, so it's all good..

shutokou

Mar 15, 2011
Tallahassee, Fl
Anyone have this and an evercool/varicool boxmod that takes 14500 batteries to compare battery life to? I don't understand how an 18350 should have roughly the same mAh rating as a 14500, I would think the 18350 would have considerable more volume. I'd like to get this mod, but I don't see a purpose in getting it and getting a different set of batteries to charge, just for the same performance.

Any input would be great.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
My V8 came a few hours ago and I LOVE it!!!!! :) Hits like a truck even at 3 volts. Amazing, simply amazing! I couldnt be happier!!!

Congratulations! Lol!!! I TOLD you, you will love it. Yes, this device is truly awesome! I am also on the lowest possible setting most of the time.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Anyone have this and an evercool/varicool boxmod that takes 14500 batteries to compare battery life to? I don't understand how an 18350 should have roughly the same mAh rating as a 14500, I would think the 18350 would have considerable more volume. I'd like to get this mod, but I don't see a purpose in getting it and getting a different set of batteries to charge, just for the same performance.

Any input would be great.
I have several MadVapes Box mods. They take two 14500 900 mAh batteries. The V8 takes two 18350 900 mAh. Unless I am completely confused (which may be lol) the mAs are how long a battery performs?
Anyway, I received my V8 on Sunday and now it's Tuesday morning. I've been vaping on it like non stop, like demented steam engine. But I have yet to change out the batteries.

Just as an aside.... I doubt very much that I will use my other Box Mods ever again. I LOVE this thing.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Yes you did Dragonbone!! You got the orange version from alibaba.com?? I am very skeptical of that site but I want the orange! LOL

sll5iu.jpg

Hello... Not orange.... GOLD!!! Lol! if I put yellow gold jewelry next to it - exact match. Except of course in a plastic way, not metal. The Chinese like yellow gold, not orange gold like the Europeans. I happen to have a 24 carat Chinese Gold ring which is exactly the same color.
My original plan was for me to keep the white one, to match my iPhone, and to send the yellow one to my sister, but when I got them, I knew immediately (before opening the boxes) that the gold one had my name on it.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Congrats, Kaleb! Yeah, I've been using it as low as 3.4 volts.

Dragonbone, nice touch with the gold rings next to your v8. You take some really stylin' pics of your pvs. You're inspiring me to work on my photo taking skills..
lol! Thanks. Now you're inspiring me to unpack them all (grey, black, white) and make a V8 photo shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread