GcuWW.jpg

acToS.jpg

mrjT2.jpg

MonsterTKE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Georgia
You put it in a wooden box? Why? Do you have to unscrew the screws on the back with a screwdriver every time you need to change batteries?

Because I'm in love with cheap, creaky, shiny black plastic? :facepalm:

I was also not happy with the "rockyness" when I tried to stand it up.

Im getting about 2 days out of the batteries, mostly due to me having 4 PVs sitting next to me at all times.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Because I'm in love with cheap, creaky, shiny black plastic? :facepalm:
I was also not happy with the "rockyness" when I tried to stand it up.
Im getting about 2 days out of the batteries, mostly due to me having 4 PVs sitting next to me at all times.
So you rather cut down the rain forest? lol. Only kidding. Anyway, mine isn't cheap looking or 'creaky'. In what way is yours creaky?

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
I just received shipping confirmation for my white kit. It should be here Friday. It looks at though the connection area is somewhat recessed. Can the recessed area fit the narrow dct into it (same diameter as an ego), or will I need to use the adaptor?

You are going to love it!!! It comes with a 510 to eGo adapter in the package. :)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Yes, I'm looking forward to using it this weekend. The tank I'm asking about is not Ego threaded. It is just a standard smoketech dual carto tank. The narrow 3.5 mil one.

Oh Hmmm, that one im not sure about since I don't own one. Maybe someone else can chime in here?! Make sure to let us know how you like it when it comes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread