Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
For those who missed out on the Teal blocks, here's some more

hallucinations not included / nor intended.:p

View attachment 359751 View attachment 359752 View attachment 359753

OOOH OOOH WAIT!!! I think I see a couple of Andrew Jacksons and an Abraham Lincoln in all those blocks!

... ah nevermind I think It's just Bill Murray posing as Lincoln

aWN5J9p.jpg
Love it..bwahahahaha :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It's so vulcan cool to learn that my mod is #13. My and my dad's birthday is / was september 13th and my first born is September 14th. Yes we were in the hospital on the 13th but he came into my life after midnight.

And it's also cool to learn that ummm is acacia - back when I was a punk AYuss little biatch, 22 acacia avenue was among my favorite songs.

No wonder this here OliveR is such a bad AYuss mod :)

LDYoRkb.jpg

It sure is SuperX -- very bad azz!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
FB, for some reason I can't get this pic to post to PM!

Can you put this pic on the website site for me instead>

View attachment 359790

it's my favorite side...

website looks great BTW. thanks for all your hard work!
It's beautiful Damselle! ;)

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Indeed, that is what it stands for when you're flying this, which wasn't properly equipped for IFR and the guy flying it didn't have an IFR rating. It once took me four days to get back to PA from FL in it. Got time to spare? Go by air! :D

My sister in law had one of those planes in the 90s... maybe late 80s now that I think about it. Did you own one of those? Her ex-hubby was a pilot.

Last edited:

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
Okay how do I get one of thees and how much are they?

PM Pdib ( page one ). Price - put away about $30 a month and by the time you get the PM for your mod options, you would've saved for one.

I guesstimate the waiting list now between 8-10 months. Here's the specs thread :toast:

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
This one is much more affordable :D

palv-personal-flying-car.jpg

speaking of affordability, I've been looking at some samples of the media blasted SS finish on other attys / mods and it looks rather unappealing. I've consulted with Pdib and we've agreed on simplifying the options to copper or brass sleeves.

To those of you who want a media blasted SS, just pm me and I'll make sure it's included. Production of the Nuppin' starts next month and we can anticipate delivery around the 3rd or 4th week of August. ( If a typhoon doesn't hit the Philippines between now and then :facepalm:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread