Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Yup, low enough now! Sorry, thought the 'after' pics explained that.. :)

Now if I could just work out how to get the top back on without flooding...... I know how to do it with my Ody, but Penelope... hmmmmmm

Here u go bud fast forward the video to 20 min
The Haze Hour

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Well after the absurd parts free for all last night I finally got to throw a coil in my pen only to find that it leaks (before I put the cap on). No clue why. Gonna try my other one this morning. Did not have any problems with my Ody...so idk
u got to tighten the control ring to the base. also the flow control has to be tight. when you need juice just open the flow a little for a few seconds then close it again. That's how I been using mine so I don't get any gurgle when I drag. keep it clean and you will get those train hits. My second Penelope I made it with 3 wicks and that brings a real good amount of vape and taste.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Well I'm at a complete loss...both of my pens are leaking. I have had an Ody for over a week now with no issues and know about tightening the rebuildable screw and liquid control. With everything tightened, I just don't get how they could possible be leaking, but they are. Thankfully my Ody is giving me love while I figure this out. I guess I'll go back over some videos or something. It must be user error since both are doing it. Thanks for the support guys!

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Well I'm at a complete loss...both of my pens are leaking. I have had an Ody for over a week now with no issues and know about tightening the rebuildable screw and liquid control. With everything tightened, I just don't get how they could possible be leaking, but they are. Thankfully my Ody is giving me love while I figure this out. I guess I'll go back over some videos or something. It must be user error since both are doing it. Thanks for the support guys!

Where is it leaking? Is it from the center post (510 connector)? or the outer cylender?

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Where is it leaking? Is it from the center post (510 connector)? or the outer cylender?

It's leaking from the center post. I checked the post that Imeo referred to and I still don't know. My center post nut is tight, the wick is in the whole length of the channels, etc. what baffles me is that none of these things should matter if liquid control is closed. Because of this, I don't believe this to be a flooding problem because you have to have the juice control open to flood these things. So that leads me to conclude that it's is leaking from inside the ceramic, but my o rings are there so that doesn't make since either??? I think Im gonna remove the wick and coil from one and pour liquid down the channels to see if my o rings are sealing properly.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas

Ok I'm still baffled but I did get it up and running...amazing vape as I knew it would be...thank you for another fantastic product Imeo.
I removed my coil and put everything back together, then filled with liquid to check the seal of the o ring at the post and Penelope base...no leaking or flooding. I put my coil back just I had it before, filled with liquid...no leaking or flooding. So in conclusion, I have no clue :laugh: but I am happy none the less to have it working! And they look great on my Provari's so since I only have 2 mods and 3 of Imeo's attys, the Ody is gonna be sitting patiently on the shelf until I can get a GGTS...the proper home for him :)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
This parts stalking is getting irritating.

It's easier to get custom obscure Lamborghini parts for a Gallardo then a wick for a Penelope.

Oh my god. No kidding. I've got a small crack on my ceramic. Housing was loose upon arrival. Saw the crack but tightened it. Found soapy taste. Course that meant disassemble and clean. But the ONE PREMADE made for an interesting reassemble. It was like scrapping pieces of twine begging to make it when tying up your garden hose. Now won't fire because its short and loose (or shorting because it lays where the ceramic is cracked). Support to COV submitted for ceramic but I can't even order some spares. I feel like I'm refreshing their page just waiting.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
cheers river:toast:
Ok I'm still baffled but I did get it up and running...amazing vape as I knew it would be...thank you for another fantastic product Imeo.
I removed my coil and put everything back together, then filled with liquid to check the seal of the o ring at the post and Penelope base...no leaking or flooding. I put my coil back just I had it before, filled with liquid...no leaking or flooding. So in conclusion, I have no clue :laugh: but I am happy none the less to have it working! And they look great on my Provari's so since I only have 2 mods and 3 of Imeo's attys, the Ody is gonna be sitting patiently on the shelf until I can get a GGTS...the proper home for him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread