• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there fellow Pennsylvanians. I've been vaping for 2 months and have totally quit analogs. I live in Lansdale (Montgomery county). Anyone close by?
P.S. GO PHILLIES! (and Eagles)

I don't know if I'd say close by, but Lansdale is probably like 30 min from me. I'm chillin on the Philly border. A couple minutes in one direction and I'm in Bucks, a couple minutes in the other direction and I'm in Montgomery County. I'm totally off analogs, too, but it's only been a few days, so I'm trying not to get too excited about it yet.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Welcome everyone!

Well I just recently started back up with the PV. went back to analogs for about 6 months, but im back. Oh and I live in York, saw a few other locals =)

I'm in York, too. Let me know if you ever need anything or want to trade juices or try out a PV or anything.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hey I'm Jeff, I'm still a newb to vaping but loving the decision to make the switch. Still struggling with the first cig of the day, my body keeps telling me it wants an analog. I found some 555 that i like though, and that seems to get me through the jones. Since i'm new to the forum i'll probably ask questions that have been asked a million times already so i'll just apologize in advance for that.

Thanks

Phorbin

SkyDancr

Oct 21, 2009
PA
Hi neighbors. I've been an ECF member (& vaper) for a year & just noticed the PA group here (doh). I live in Reading & have never seen anyone vaping in these parts, anywhere. I vape in public (outside only, vaping inside always makes me feel like I'll be arrested for using strange paraphernalia). Does anyone else get stared at like you're a leper with 4 eyes when you vape? The only place I've ever vaped without anyone caring was in Key West, but there's a lot more strangeness in that town that grabs one's attention. Anyway, I sure would love to be able to vape wherever I please, but I can't find the courage. Anyone around Reading ever had any success in a restaurant or other inside public place? It sure is good to know there are other PA vapers!

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hi neighbors. I've been an ECF member (& vaper) for a year & just noticed the PA group here (doh). I live in Reading & have never seen anyone vaping in these parts, anywhere. I vape in public (outside only, vaping inside always makes me feel like I'll be arrested for using strange paraphernalia). Does anyone else get stared at like you're a leper with 4 eyes when you vape? The only place I've ever vaped without anyone caring was in Key West, but there's a lot more strangeness in that town that grabs one's attention. Anyway, I sure would love to be able to vape wherever I please, but I can't find the courage. Anyone around Reading ever had any success in a restaurant or other inside public place? It sure is good to know there are other PA vapers!

Ask and you shall receive...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/100056-vape-friendly-establishments-pa.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread