petition needs your signature

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
1. Wasn't this petition started over 5 years ago?

2. What is the purpose of signing it now?

3. If people sign it more than once and it is turned in to someone, won't signing it more than once automatically invalidate your signature ?

4. If the same petition is turned in to the same people over and over again won't it be automatically discarded as spam?

In my opinion if we want to affect a change of attitude among politicians doing the same thhing over and over again is not a good strategy.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein.

Aside from what David said, we had considered the possibility of not bumping the petition anymore since @Lessifer hasn't been here since Sep 24, 2019. We decided to keep doing it through the pandemic to give people a giggle. So many of the people that used to strongly advocate for vaping are long gone. :( Thankfully, some are still around though.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
tumblr_nvr07981my1udh5n8o1_400.gifv

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
Aside from what David said, we had considered the possibility of not bumping the petition anymore since @Lessifer hasn't been here since Sep 24, 2019. We decided to keep doing it through the pandemic to give people a giggle. So many of the people that used to strongly advocate for vaping are long gone. :( Thankfully, some are still around though.
At any rate we need another strategy - No I don't have one yet - And continuing to attack Bloomberg Philanthropies and Michael Bloomberg and implying he is buying off the politicians of the World is probably, even if partially true, will probably achieve nothing.
'IF' it could be shown that there is something more to vaping than a safer way to use tobacco, then we might have something.
I've thought of things like 'vaping can be 100% tobacco and nicotine free and used as an oral satisfaction device to help people with obesity
- Obesity and excess weight also being one of the major health habits like cigarette smoking.
True as this might be it would still probably be insufficient to give vaping a positive image.
Truth be told though vaping is the 'un-smoking' option and is far safer than smoking, and for now this is all we have.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I've thought of things like 'vaping can be 100% tobacco and nicotine free and used as an oral satisfaction device to help people with obesity
- Obesity and excess weight also being one of the major health habits like cigarette smoking.
True as this might be it would still probably be insufficient to give vaping a positive image.
Truth be told though vaping is the 'un-smoking' option and is far safer than smoking, and for now this is all we have.

I have have seen people post here about them, and others, losing weight by using flavored liquid over the years. However, I don't think any government agency is going to okay inhaling something as a weight loss remedy. The truth is, most vapers either don't know hat is going on or simply don't care.

• Agree
Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread