Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Right click on it. Fill out the form. Come back to ECF and top right hand side of page click "settings". Left side of Settings page click on "Edit Signature".

BUT...

0 to 5 posts:
Members are restricted to posting in the New Members Forum only, can not use Private Messaging, and can not have a signature.

5 to 15 posts:
Members can post in other forums and use Private Messaging.

15 posts and above:
Members can post in all forums, and can now have a signature.

70 posts and above:
Members can no longer start new threads in the New Members Forum, but may post in threads started by others.

After attaining 15 posts you have to wait 1 hour before you're activated.

Love your banner, how do you insert a banner

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I vape various mixes but generally stick with 100% PG for my main vape. PG needs a little more voltage for good vapor production, but gives a little more taste and flavor. Cartos work better with all PG, but clear liquids that are VG can work well also.

Any liquid that is dark will be tough to use with a filler carto or one that uses wicking (which is most methods of delivering juice). Dark juices generally have high levels of particulates that clog the fibers.

If you haven't tried a dripper atty, it's a good way to vape, especially if you have to opportunity to sit down and continuously drip into a dripper atty. i don't care especially care for dripping if I'm away from the house. 3 hits and a drip can be cumbersome if you are driving.

Mikenet

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
North Carolina
As for as my personal preference I can't do straight PG, it's just too much throat hit and it makes me cough. I've tried 100vg in an atty before and while It's very smooth with lots of vapor production, it's almost too smooth of a hit for me because it delivers no throat hit.

60/40 is where I wanted to settle when I started mixing, but it turns out the pg/vg ratio for me was more than a personal preference.

For example id like to always use 60/40, but some of the cartos Ive used don't work well with that amount of VG. Clearomizers are even worse for this. I put a 30VG liquid in a clearomizer once and I never could get it to wick fast enough.
So the best PG/VG ratio depends both on your preference and hardware your using.

Last edited:

BarTendor

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2012
Levittown! PA
I vape various mixes but generally stick with 100% PG for my main vape. PG needs a little more voltage for good vapor production, but gives a little more taste and flavor. Cartos work better with all PG, but clear liquids that are VG can work well also.

Any liquid that is dark will be tough to use with a filler carto or one that uses wicking (which is most methods of delivering juice). Dark juices generally have high levels of particulates that clog the fibers.

If you haven't tried a dripper atty, it's a good way to vape, especially if you have to opportunity to sit down and continuously drip into a dripper atty. i don't care especially care for dripping if I'm away from the house. 3 hits and a drip can be cumbersome if you are driving.
Buying a dripper atty...ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread