Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Anyone seen one lately - or have they gone the path of the DoDo Bird? ;)

Z.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: Jebbn

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Horselady154

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    Uh guys... what's with this stuff that it says on Element Vape's site with regard to stainless steel???:

In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
    Do not use Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Uh guys... what's with this stuff that it says on Element Vape's site with regard to stainless steel???:

Think they got their wires a tad crossed ;) stainless steel is 100% fine in wattage mode. I've been using it that way for a year, before I got into TC vaping

Horselady154

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    Think they got their wires a tad crossed ;) stainless steel is 100% fine in wattage mode. I've been using it that way for a year, before I got into TC vaping
    My concern was them implying that SS wasn't good for TC. In one sentence they seem to say it's good for TC, then in the next, not.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    What will you be putting as a topper? Let me know, I'm not satisfied with mine, but I've never been satisfied with non regulated devices anyway...

Currently using and loving the Hussar v1 clone RDA - amazing flavour. It doesn't have a very deep juice well as it squonks directly into the wick tails. It's my favourite RDA at this stage :thumb:

Reactions: Susaz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread