Victoria, Australia
    Gettin' my Juggy on:2cool:
    image.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    SL Class with the new Arbiter Solo, loving this tank :)

View attachment 947149

Question about the drip tip,is it wobbly?
    Some previous reviews and comments from people that used this atomizer is that the drip tip had a bit of a give.
    From what i gathered it has to do with the top part where you turn to go from MTL to RTL.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Question about the drip tip,is it wobbly?
    Some previous reviews and comments from people that used this atomizer is that the drip tip had a bit of a give.
    From what i gathered it has to do with the top part where you turn to go from MTL to RTL.

Nope mine is fine, but the airflow ring is really loose, so I have to watch it has not moved on me, and every time I remove to fill, and then put top back on, have to reset to where I like it, but otherwise, I am really liking it.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Nope mine is fine, but the airflow ring is really loose, so I have to watch it has not moved on me, and every time I remove to fill, and then put top back on, have to reset to where I like it, but otherwise, I am really liking it.

thanks for the reply.

Yeah when i read about the Solo a couple weeks back i think it was i did post about it in the shinyitis thread,just seemed an interesting atomizer.

Will check the prices in the shops i use online and see if i get one,i might enjoy it in RDL mode,who knows.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Don't let Daniel off easy. He won't talk about it but he was one of the asMODus founders and their lead design engineer. I mean, who else would have that kind of a collection. You should see his beachfront home in OZ. I was there visiting before the global pandemic took hold.

Did you ever work for them?

No Comment:w00t:
    :pervy:

Crafter's Den Pocket RTA v2 + asMODus Colossal...
    IMG_0290cr.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Don't let Daniel off easy. He won't talk about it but he was one of the asMODus founders and their lead design engineer. I mean, who else would have that kind of a collection. You should see his beachfront home in OZ. I was there visiting before the global pandemic took hold.

View attachment 947217

No Comment:w00t:

• Winner
    Reactions: cocy c

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

View attachment 947217
    Yeah but did he have a Blue Water Toilet? eh? eh eh?

• Winner
    Reactions: cocy c

Users who are viewing this thread