Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I almost sold this Pulse 2 yesterday but decided I needed it lol!
The newer Drop 1.5 rda on top. At 1st I wasn’t crazy about it but it’s actually pretty good.

IMG_7386.jpeg
IMG_7385.jpeg
IMG_7384.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
A Fuchai squonker with a Dovpo Variant rda that has been in my stash for several years that i never used. It’s not bad and looks good on the red Fuchai. I think Segeli (?spelling) makes this Fuchai. I like the simplicity of the Fuchai.
IMG_7402.jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A Fuchai squonker with a Dovpo Variant rda that has been in my stash for several years that i never used. It’s not bad and looks good on the red Fuchai. I think Segeli (?spelling) makes this Fuchai. I like the simplicity of the Fuchai. View attachment 1013390

I have a blue one like the Fuchai. I barely used it. I still use a Fuchai mini 80w every day with an old mtl tank.

Reactions: Fidola13

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    This is the deck of my GoTank RTA that I got from FastTech, when it used to exist. I am adored to this tank because of the wick holes instead of U's. I'm about to wrap another coil and wick it, I'm not sure why I thought it was OK for me to shoot the deck and post the pic before I finished cleaning the deck..
    20240602_115056[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread