ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
New toys today.

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post3.jpg
Nice setups, you should check out @Mooch 's Battery tests for the 26650 mod 26650 Safety Grades and Pulse Performance Data | E-Cigarette Forum

Heres one for 18650's aswell 18650 Battery Ratings -- Picking a Safe Battery to Vape With | E-Cigarette Forum

:D:thumb:

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
It is a sharp looking combo and does have a great hand feel. The single 26g 8 wrap SS316L coil vapes very nicely at 40W/450F.

I have the rubber coating starting to peel off the sides now. I am going to need to strip the rubber off of it before too long.
If that happen's on the job she make me put a fresh one on.:nun:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Looks Very Good! :thumb:

Why wont it work it Dual 18650 mode?? Iv been eying one..
Appears to be a common issue others have experienced but I didn't read about those issues before I bought 3 of them... and I mostly bought them to use in dual battery mode. I may have to return the 2 unopened ones, still undecided.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Appears to be a common issue others have experienced but I didn't read about those issues before I bought 3 of them... and I mostly bought them to use in dual battery mode. I may have to return the 2 unopened ones, still undecided.
What's the issue bud? First time I'm hearing about it.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
My set up all day today is my Hana V200 with Aeolus Lite. Also got some Saturday vape mail! FatDaddy Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit, a sh- load of juices (30+ different ones, had more that couldn't fit in the picture), a few 30ml's and 60ml's of some of my favorite top shelf premiums that I haven't had in a few weeks, a new Cartel Mods Stillare V4 RDA, and a pair of plastic & ceramic tweezers. GDit, I love vape mail.
(@Eskie My table's a mess, but the car just got cleaned. I'm sorta' table jelly now lol)

15qtg76.jpg

2djwak0.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
My set up all day today is my Hana V200 with Aeolus Lite. Also got some Saturday vape mail! FatDaddy Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit, a sh- load of juices (30+ different ones, had more that couldn't fit in the picture), a few 30ml's and 60ml's of some of my favorite top shelf premiums that I haven't had in a few weeks, a new Cartel Mods Stillare V4 RDA, and a pair of plastic & ceramic tweezers. GDit, I love vape mail.
(@Eskie My table's a mess, but the car just got cleaned. I'm sorta' table jelly now lol)

15qtg76.jpg

2djwak0.jpg

Nice haul! Nice accessories box too. I've got to do something better for storing. It's either filling the desk drawers, in my little $3 Lowe's plastic toolbox for my build supply stuff (everything actually fits, so I can't complain), or in a bunch of large plastic Folger's coffee cans for most of my liquids. And a regular size Folger's can for my wire spools (fit great too).

I do hope you don't store all that in your trunk. It get's pretty hot down there. My daughter's in Houston, and trips there in the summer remind me why I'm still happy to be up in NY. We can get a few bad days, even a week, but never that relentless heat and humidity every single day.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
Nice haul! Nice accessories box too. I've got to do something better for storing. It's either filling the desk drawers, in my little $3 Lowe's plastic toolbox for my build supply stuff (everything actually fits, so I can't complain), or in a bunch of large plastic Folger's coffee cans for most of my liquids. And a regular size Folger's can for my wire spools (fit great too).

I do hope you don't store all that in your trunk. It get's pretty hot down there. My daughter's in Houston, and trips there in the summer remind me why I'm still happy to be up in NY. We can get a few bad days, even a week, but never that relentless heat and humidity every single day.

Thanks man! I like to watch tons of reviews before I buy a $100 RDA or expensive mod. Then when I have a couple narrowed down, the impulse buy in me overcomes.

As for storing vape gear, I made a thread in ECF for how people are storing all their vape gear HERE. Mostly carry around stuff, some people posted really nice chests, etc. FYI, mine was cheap and does a d4mn good job.

Houston is nice. Really humid and hot. I was just there a few weeks ago shopping for some stuff for my home. It's the only city that I get lost in.

Users who are viewing this thread