Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
It's great. The deck is super easy to build on, the flavor is among the best I've ever experienced from a dripper and it's practically leak proof for squonking. I like the looks of the dead bunny, too. So that's a bonus. It would be difficult to find anyone who owns one who wouldn't recommend it. I liked the first one I bought so much that I bought two more.

opSSt1J.png

Here's an older pic of my matte black version.
some clown on VU likes to bash this rda for some unknown reason (he just says it's garbage with no explanation as to why). I have 2 clone DR's and an authentic DR SQ and for the life of me I can't figure out why he hates it. I run all mine with single coil builds and both airflow slots wide open and love them.

Got a challenge cap on mine. The airflow is great and comes in under the coils. Was pretty spendy for a top cap but very nice addition. View attachment 727185 It is one piece brass and has a very good weight to it. It came with a brass drip tip but it gets HOT so I changed it out. It also comes in copper.

The only thing I have against the DR 24 is that it is a bit restrictive for me, I might have to grab one of each challenge cap eventually to try.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
some clown on VU likes to bash this rda for some unknown reason (he just says it's garbage with no explanation as to why). I have 2 clone DR's and an authentic DR SQ and for the life of me I can't figure out why he hates it. I run all mine with single coil builds and both airflow slots wide open and love them.

The only thing I have against the DR 24 is that it is a bit restrictive for me, I might have to grab one of each challenge cap eventually to try.
I have used the original cap a few times after the challenge cap and the draw is much tighter. If you want more airflow the CC will definitely do the trick.

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
I have a Crown1 and it is great. I have heard the 2 isn't so good. You can get a Crown mini for about $15 if you look around.
It's a little bit better now that the coil has been broken in... but still not enough to beat my Beast tanks. I may have to try out the Crown Mini when I have the chance. First I need to do something about all these tanks I've collected in search of my holy grail. :lol:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Tralfaz

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
It's a little bit better now that the coil has been broken in... but still not enough to beat my Beast tanks. I may have to try out the Crown Mini when I have the chance. First I need to do something about all these tanks I've collected in search of my holy grail. :lol:
I really like the FreeMax FireLuke mesh tank. I have searched for the perfect tank for a long time. I keep going back to RDAs.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
The DNA75 board in my Lavabox Mini is borked. I'm getting the constant "Too Hot" error now, so I set up a replacement rig for my go bag while I get it replaced.

Cy8euPb.png

Built a fresh 26 AWG Ni80 round wire coil for my Wotofo Serpent.

fuV0YxZ.png

Put it on my Pico Mega and installed Arctic Fox custom firmware. No more annoying .1W increments.

tF5wLqF.png

XHlvvN7.png

A2utG5K.png

fbqZrnk.png

Mmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread