TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
More Therion, you say?

Coil maintenance and a juice swap for my CSMNT.

TpuXOQM.jpg

On my Therion DNA166.

vvj8Ylt.jpg

Not too shabby.
Did you get a squonk pin for the CSMNT?

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Did you get a squonk pin for the CSMNT?
Yeah, it's a really nice kit that replaces the positive post.

Sly90Cl.png

Works great but I put the original post back in when I got a new Apocalypse rda for the Armageddon box it was on and moved it to the Therion.

dnd9AE8.jpg

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Ty much. My needs and wants are not great. I just want to get away from these istick thingy's.

So, from your wish for an Ohmsmium, I take it you are looking for a single battery mod with a low profile. There are quite a few nice ones out there. I always want two batteries so don't own one that I can recommend. People seem to love the Squid Industries Double Barrel. The Asmodus Colossal looks great and I love the colors. JAC Vapour DNA mods are popular around here. I hope you find the perfect mod!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Although it's quite a bit more money then the macro, it is actually the same size and weight, but is made out of a hi density plastic. I got so use to small and light mods that I rarely vape anything heavier then about 90 grams and 76x36 in size and all single 18650's. But yes, the macro is so comfortable at like 65 grams and for a dna at around 50 bucks, is awesome...
Yep, the 75. Love that little mod, and can't believe you get a DNA for $50. I've had fun creating logos to upload for the different profiles. I want another mod as small and light, but can't really find one I like, so I might have to get another one of these. That Lost Vape Coral is nice, but uses an 18500, and costs twice what this one does. Not as small, but let me know when you're tired of the Zep Stratum, and I'll take that off your hands!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Where can replacement doors be found?

thx

:)
FT has replacement doors for the Therion BF, but doesn't look like anything available for the standard Therion.

I would keep an eye on Ebay. They pop up intermittently and then go away for a while.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
FT has replacement doors for the Therion BF, but doesn't look like anything available for the standard Therion.

I would keep an eye on Ebay. They pop up intermittently and then go away for a while.

I bought my Grey Rattle from this seller -

Authentic Therion Leather Battery Door Cover | eBay

Looks like they still have most colors.

Thanks to both of you. Silver frames - there are plenty, but the black frames, meh, not much.

I even looked on his vendor site online but they didn't have the ones I am looking for. Oh well, I will keep looking off and on.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Thanks to both of you. Silver frames - there are plenty, but the black frames, meh, not much.

I even looked on his vendor site online but they didn't have the ones I am looking for. Oh well, I will keep looking off and on.

The black framed doors are more rare, but I just went ahead and got sliver ones for the last few I bought. Honestly, I really don't notice. There's a color gradient, so it doesn't really stand out.

This one is silver on a black frame Therion -
SmwoQNm.png

This one is black on a silver frame Therion -
XwhbDPe.png

The difference is pretty minor, IMO.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The black framed doors are more rare, but I just went ahead and got sliver ones for the last few I bought. Honestly, I really don't notice. There's a color gradient, so it doesn't really stand out.

This one is silver on a black frame Therion -
SmwoQNm.png

This one is black on a silver frame Therion -
XwhbDPe.png

The difference is pretty minor, IMO.
Wow, you really can't see a diff in those pics. I know just the ones I want now.

Thx again.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

thx

I bought my Therion with the Lost Africa door, but I know that @SnapDragon NY bought one recently - I don't know where she got it.

I have used:
Lost Vape Therion Battery Door Black Frame
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesupply/lost-vape-therion-dna75-133-166-cover.html

There is a European company that sells some of the more exotic doors. I can't remember what it is, but if I find it, I will post it here. More expensive and higher shipping but sometimes that is worth it. :D

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

thx

There is a company in Australia that has some of the hard to find doors, like Lost Africa. That was the one I was trying to remember. They are $29.99 and I have no idea how much shipping is. The dollar is strong against the Australian dollar, so there is that. It would cost $22.64 plus shipping in US dollars.
Vapour Oxide

Users who are viewing this thread