Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I have no problem with the fit of the recurve tips on any of my rtas, just wish they were a bit taller.
They fit the Aero perfectly but as you can see they don't stay seated. That picture wasn't staged. I almost reshot it but decided it's a good visual illustration of why #oringsmatter - Recurve tips have a .050" smaller ID then HMM but they're not restrictive at a 60W draw vs the HMM.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
They fit the Aero perfectly but as you can see they don't stay seated. That picture wasn't staged. I almost reshot it but decided it's a good visual illustration of why #oringsmatter - Recurve tips have a .050" smaller ID then HMM but they're not restrictive at a 60W draw vs the HMM.
HMM tips are also shorter than I care for but beautiful options make them tempting. Thinking for xmas I may treat myself to a couple of Vince's tips, only 3.00 ship to the US.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Help me, please — I am having a hard time telling which one belongs to who :lol: BTW both are very nice in their own way. I have the father of this in conservative Titan.

Hold that (Titanic) thought. We may need to get back to you on that one. ;)

Bling = You
Non bling = Kat
Chocolate = Should be sent to me!

:)

I LIKE CHOCOLATE!!!! :D

Reactions: NotSoMini

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
My Hakus showed up today! The Phenom replaced my Hussar, all matchy now.

A6703754-548D-482C-B054-BFE6DC949B1C.jpeg

0FA58DB1-1001-4D75-B905-D93410654BCE.jpeg

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Is that mod an iStick? I've got a TC60W.
It is! Well spotted. Indestructible really, i think i bought it almost three years ago. Even got a spare one at some point but that seemed totally unnecessary. Doesn't do SS TC but can handle 27-28 mm tanks without overhang. (That might sound as a silly form-over-function comparison). It normally carries a Hadaly RDA which looks rather classy IMO, but for now i paired it with that hideous Berserker. Tried several builds in it: different wires, diameters, positions of coil, resistance, but i think the Kayfun Prime or even the Dvarw MTL V2 totally blows the Berserker away. I'd put it into the Siren 2 league, flavorwise.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I was pretty sure that's what what it was. It's the only (single battery) box mod I've seen with the 510 female in the center instead of opposite the battery side. I don't use the TC function of it, but I tried it. I won mine in a contest here several years ago.

tailland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
    I finally had some time to take a picture. I won this little cutie, the Elux Kit (by Arctic Dolphin) in a giveaway from Heaven Gifts.
    20181206_130231_HDR.jpg

I included my desktop mouse for size comparison. The crazy thing about the kit: all parts assembled, tank filled, the entire thing still weighs slightly less than a single 18650 battery. And the build quality is not cheap. Best thing besides the weight/size: 1300mah, and coils actually deliver a reasonable amount of taste.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

LOL!

The Capital Appropriations Request Form (form "VAPE_CAR-1102") has been submitted to my Chief Financial Officer, and I'm just awaiting approval to proceed with the expenditure.

She sure is taking her sweet time with it though o_O. I guess I don't have as much pull as I once had. :shock:

;)

:laugh:

:vapor:

Users who are viewing this thread