Smoant battlerstar squonker mod
DSC_0057.JPG

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Well now I have to get a Juggerknot for my SL. That looks sweet!

Yepperz :thumb: SubTank Supply here in the Kaintuck has 'em In Stock at a decent price and always outstanding Service & shipping.
That, the Kylin v2, and the Core RTAs seem to go well w/Mini SL. Gotta Coil-Clout custom DT coming for the Core that should tie it together nicely. Only issue is giving each proper "saddle-time" with only one SL....:unsure:
Solution; Get another SL of course :w00t: 2 more dispatched, down-range, and inbound to Ft. Vape. Still a slight prob. as Gen. BetterHalf has pulled Rank and already assigned one of them to her own Personal Staff ;)

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yepperz :thumb: SubTank Supply here in the Kaintuck has 'em In Stock at a decent price and always outstanding Service & shipping.
That, the Kylin v2, and the Core RTAs seem to go well w/Mini SL. Gotta Coil-Clout custom DT coming for the Core that should tie it together nicely. Only issue is giving each proper "saddle-time" with only one SL....:unsure:
Solution; Get another SL of course :w00t: 2 more dispatched, down-range, and inbound to Ft. Vape. Still a slight prob. as Gen. BetterHalf has pulled Rank and already assigned one of them to her own Personal Staff ;)
I got mini Juggerknot Mini from Subtanksupply :)

Users who are viewing this thread